All about false lashes

cocodivatime

I have been online for over an hour trying to search for threads on discussing MAC eye lashes. There are not many at all. Like nearly none.

So I'm wondering which ones are the most popular, which ones the least? Which ones are more natural and which ones more dramatic?

I am always fascinated with eye lashes but am still trying to perfect the application. Plus everytime I make up my face I get too lazy to try to apply them....or I totally forget.
tong.gif

Well today I got the bug and bought some Ardell lashes and then went and got some MAC ones too. I'm excited to try.

Please please provide feedback and chat on any and all MAC lashes.

thanks
thmbup.gif

Ziya

Re: All about lashes---questions and recommendations

Hey! My fav's are the number 3's and 7's...3's are dramatic and full and sevens are evenly spaced clumps of lash with a slightly longer winged clump at the end (LOVE these lashes, sooo natural yet gorgeus)
MAC is my go to lash brand. I dont use ardell because the bands are too short (I mean my lashline) I like Red Cherry as well for low key events and practising the technique.

cocodivatime

Thanks Ziya. Thats great news because I just bought some 3s today. I also have some 7s from the enchanting vermillion kit from Christmas. I can't wait to try them! I'm motivated! LOL

I also picked up some Ardel lashes called Demi Pixies. When I got home I noticed that they were similar to the 7s with the short/long lashes. But oh well, Ardells are cheap. I'll keep em

On a quick side note ( I don't want to change the topic) where can i buy Red Cherries. I heard about those

cocodivatime

Any feedback on these lashes??

Heatherette She's Bad

Heatherette She's Good

#4 (love these in the package. I really want em to work
th_worship.gif
)

More more lash talk please. Lashes make such a dramatic change to the face. I wonder why they are not discussed more?
cry.gif

gildedangel

Lashes are discussed, just not really MAC lashes. I find them to be quite expensive, especially when you compare the quality to drugstore brands. It is hard to shell out $12 for something that you can only use 10-12 times at most. I do love the #7s though!

User38

I always wear lashes -- so although I love MAC's and Shu's, I find them outrageously expensive.

For 1 MAC lash, I can buy 3-4 pairs of Ardells or Mod or Red Cherries, or Brand X. At the end of the day, I will take them off and re-use them for about a week (I do wash them with soapy water to get glue and mascara off), and I will re-use them for a few days or weeks. In financial terms, the HE lashes are not worth it for me.

MAHALO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocodivatime
Thanks Ziya. Thats great news because I just bought some 3s today. I also have some 7s from the enchanting vermillion kit from Christmas. I can't wait to try them! I'm motivated! LOL

I also picked up some Ardel lashes called Demi Pixies. When I got home I noticed that they were similar to the 7s with the short/long lashes. But oh well, Ardells are cheap. I'll keep em

On a quick side note ( I don't want to change the topic) where can i buy Red Cherries. I heard about those

They are having a Labor Day sale: http://iheartredcherry.com/shop/index.php?cPath=5

ckbeauty

i really like #36 lashes.

i ordered a bunch of red cherry lashes to try them out. they're cheap, have a wide variety, and some remind me of mac lashes!