All About Stereo Rose

Hay Mich

Re: MAC - In the Groove Discussion

I have Stereo Rose in my shopping bag but my mom isn't home with the credit card so I have to wait. I'm not even sure if I want it that bad but I've been kind of swept up in all the hype. Do you girls think it's worth it?

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
My thoughts exactly.

I think it makes me feel better knowing there's at least one other person out there not getting SR
greengrin.gif

Ally4MAC

Ok, im pretty sure stereo rose is guarenteed to be the first thing gone, but do you think it will be another MSF that goes second or something else? I do this the hard way, I get what I like then see what is a popular item then buy that stuff just because I dont wan't to kick myself later.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally4MAC
It's up now

Still sold out on MAC Pro, but it is in stock on maccosmetics.com

michelle79

I got my order in for Stereo Rose!
th_DANCE.gif

I just hope it isn't another ML fiasco with orders getting canceled.

Thanks to those who posted the free shipping code. For some reason my 'thanks' button is missing.

aeroerin

SR is SOLD OUT on the US site!

EDIT: Hehe, you beat me to it!

Tat2dbeauty07

Told you guys by afternoon its not even afternoon and its gone it was gone it about 3 hrs!

Nelly711

Wow, that was fast. Stereo Rose already shows that it is sold out on maccosmetics.com

Edit:
Ooops, looks like ya'll already know.

chickatthegym

I stayed all really late waiting for Stereo Rose to come on the website. Then I checked this morning and it's sold out! I think it's ridiculous how few of these items MAC is producing. With the economy the way it is, it's ridiculous that if people are willing to spend money on something, they will not make more. I wanted Stereo Rose really bad to complete my MSF collection (I only need that one and Metal Rock) but I am so disappointed that I am not going to ever spend another penny on MAC now. I don't even wear the MSF's I have lol

LMD84

that sucks for you guys that woke up to find stereo rose sold out! sort out your stock mac! for goodness sakes!
tong.gif

michelle79

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetkitty
When my ML got canceled, I didn't even get a cancellation notice, just didn't come in my box...
ssad.gif

That sucks.....the only thing I ordered was SR so if I get an empty box I'm gonna be pretty pissed.
angry.gif

l1onqueen

This experience has been eye opening...I have a serious addiction to MAC. I got zero restful sleep last night for fear that this would launch. I drove like a bat out of hell this AM to get to work so I could be near a computer to stalk the website, and while I was lucky enough to be able to place my order, now I'm consumed with fear that my order will be cancelled. TERRIBLE! MAC I quit you (or at least I'm going to try to) this is just too much.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
^That's ridiculous
ssad.gif
I would have been so sad!

I am done with MAC!

Check Nordstrom.com, and Macy's.com, Order just that and at least you won't have to pay shipping if it doesn't come through.

Can you get it at a counter?

chickatthegym

I might be able to get it at a MACYs counter or freestanding store but they are all like 45 mins. away from me. I don't really feel like driving all over and calling all over trying to track it down. I have never even worn pleasureflush and went through so many hoops to get that in a swap just because. I don't think I need it anyway. It's just a let down that MAC treats their loyal customers who spend thousands on MAC a year this way.

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Can you still only buy four of something from the MAC site? Because if not, I feel the blame lies more on those buying a bunch to resell.

F@ck!ng poachers!!!
angry.gif
I doubt it. I really don't think MAC cares how many loyal customers they piss off. So long as they get the $$$, I doubt they care. How many SRs' did they produce 150? I just dont believe that, that many individual people ordered SR in two hours.

Momolovesmac

omg! its freaky... cant mac make more msfs know that its anticipated?!?!?!?!?! sold out in 3 hours... I have no words...

Pray hard that I am able to get it once it hits my shore