All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation and Soft Velvet Loose Powder -New for Spring 2015

brittbby

The super inaccurate store locator tool on the website says the sephora near me has it. But I learned the hard way not to trust that lol 
Most do have it in their stores, in the back already.... but most won't bring it out or give a sample. I called a store that the website said has it. They do, but won't bring it out, nor give a sample.

gabzillaa

Most do have it in their stores, in the back already.... but most won't bring it out or give a sample. I called a store that the website said has it. They do, but won't bring it out, nor give a sample.
Yeah the girl at my store refused to give me a sample and said if it wasn't out they didn't have it. Which I know isn't true, but I thanked her and went home lol

Dolly Snow

Yeah the girl at my store refused to give me a sample and said if it wasn't out they didn't have it. Which I know isn't true, but I thanked her and went home lol
Well that sucks. I'm sorry ladies :(

Winthrop44

Does anyone know if Gobi in this foundation is as yellow as it is in Sheer Glow? Mont Blanc as peachy? Or if Siberia is as light or Deauville as dark as in Sheer Glow? I didn't have a match in SG but was in that range....ideally some mix of Siberia and Deauville.

Monsy

Siberia is more cool toned and Deuville is more yellow that's for sure
Gobi is yellow but lighter than Deuville

Mont blanc is lighter than all of these and pinker

mel33t

Siberia is more cool toned and Deuville is more yellow that's for sure
Gobi is yellow but lighter than Deuville

Mont blanc is lighter than all of these and pinker
I'm Mont Blanc in Sheer Glow, but in this swatch it actually looks better for my skin tone.
I still want to try, everyone's saying good things about it. At least get a sample!

Monsy

I wear deuville in sheer glow and this swatch looks exactly the same

I am really temped to order it but I do not like that they compare it to ysl ink and armani maestro
hmm.gif

Winthrop44

I'm Mont Blanc in Sheer Glow, but in this swatch it actually looks better for my skin tone.
I still want to try, everyone's saying good things about it. At least get a sample!
What shade are you in MAC? Is Mont Blanc looking more or less pink to you in this formula than in Sheer Glow?

mel33t

What shade are you in MAC? Is Mont Blanc looking more or less pink to you in this formula than in Sheer Glow?
Its hard to tell from the phone but it looks more pink. I was matched once at MAC for NC20... But that was a year or two ago. I wear BR 22 in Chanel Vita Lumiere and BR 30 in YSL touche if that helps?

brittbby

I went to Nordies today and the artist at the counter had no idea about this foundation. I asked when they would have it on their counter and then he started telling me about sheer glow and sheer matt being reformulated and hopefully mid February. I was like, no... I meant the all day luminous. He said ohhh, I have no idea about that. It must be what they are reformulating the sheer glow to. I tried to explain that the two foundations aren't remotely the same and he just continued to say, Ya they are going to probably just get rid of sheer glow and that will be the replacement. Anybody else heard anything like this??

Prettypackages

Just looked up her swatches. Cadiz is what I wore in sheer matte. It is much darker and redder on her. I wish more were a lil yello/olive like Stromboli. Tahoe seems like a lighter paler orange. But I think Syracuse is too light....

Winthrop44

I got to swatch the light shades today and they look the same to me as I remember in Sheer Glow. There's no great match for my skin, but I may give Siberia a try.

jenise

I went to Nordies today and the artist at the counter had no idea about this foundation. I asked when they would have it on their counter and then he started telling me about sheer glow and sheer matt being reformulated and hopefully mid February. I was like, no... I meant the all day luminous. He said ohhh, I have no idea about that. It must be what they are reformulating the sheer glow to. I tried to explain that the two foundations aren't remotely the same and he just continued to say, Ya they are going to probably just get rid of sheer glow and that will be the replacement. Anybody else heard anything like this??
All day luminous is replacing sheer matte since they're dc'ing it

Monsy

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/nars-day-luminous-weightless-foundation-lightweight-long-lasting-jill-trades/

katred

Specktra Bestie
I got to swatch the light shades today and they look the same to me as I remember in Sheer Glow. There's no great match for my skin, but I may give Siberia a try.
I spent some time playing with this at a Nars counter yesterday. I tried dabbing Siberia, Mont Blanc and Gobi on different parts of my face. I think Mont Blanc is probably the best match (it usually is), although it looked weirdly orange at first application. Siberia was also pretty close. I think I'm going to ask Sephora for a few samples so I can make the best choice.

Latest posts