All e.l.f. makeup is $1

ShugAvery2001

I got this email guys.... for anyone interested

[FONT=&quot]Nordstrom is changing the logo on their makeup, so they're selling everything
for one dollar on line. The make-up line E.L.F. (eyes-lips-face) has been bought
out by Nordstrom and will be re-packaged with the Nordstrom name on it. They
are getting rid of the entire make up in the ELF packaging. They are selling
everything for $1. You do have to pay shipping. They have everything powder,
mascara, lipstick, a mineral line, brushes etc. The website is elf Cosmetics | Makeup for Eyes, Lips & Face
When you check out there is a space for a coupon code. Use * CAROLINA * and save an additional $7.50 if your order is over $15.00[/FONT]

brianjenny17

that email has been going around i thnk since e.l.f was first started. &&yes the makeup has always been $1 as far as i know

spacegirl2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjenny17
that email has been going around i thnk since e.l.f was first started. &&yes the makeup has always been $1 as far as i know

i think e.l.f. restarts this email themselves every few months whenever they want a boost in sales!

ShugAvery2001

wow.... okay ladies. my bad

yeah I never ever looked at e.l.f. products. I was like wow .. someone might benefit.

I'm glad I didn't fall for that one. I really hate marketing scams

joey444

Thanks for sharing and thinking of us!! But it's true, E.L.F. makeup is always $1 and I do think they start sending the emails themselves....

sandykwm

haha..when i read the title..i thought that it would be a sale on their studio line which sells for $3...but nope just this rumor