all girls wanted to be models at one point

BEA2LS

i went through a phase when i wanted to be a plus size model.. for awhile i was told to try it out, i could do it (lol, i really wasnt that heavy back than, which is ironic but you know how it goes).

my dream job was always in history and education though (which i did not do.. yet)

blackeneddove

I definitely was interested in modeling when I was younger.. in fact, I still am. Unfortunately I have piercings and tattoos and realistically, it would be hard to find any work with them. I don't think I'm photogenic either.
There's a casting call for ANTM in my city next week and I'm actually considering trying out.. why not? I have the height and body for it and it's about time an alternative girl won.. not every winner needs to be preppy, girls like me exist too!

kaliraksha

I don't think I've ever wanted to be a model. I probably didn't even really know what they did when I was a kid. I wanted to be a research scientist... the idea of being in a lab coat and measuring crap all day really excited me? Haha. Then I grew really obsessed with being an architect, because I discovered that someone got paid to make up houses. It was an activity I had already had a lot of fun doing, granted I did things like indoor slides, diamond shaped rooms, and "aquarium rooms". Pure silliness. But, I did stick with it for a while and even did the first year in Architecture studies at college.

bubbleheart

Just in a vague passing fantasy kinda way. I used to think about being 'discovered' but never really actually considered persuing it further....once you read about how people take advantage of girls who want to be models (pay loads of money for 'lessons', portfolios etc or just plain get scammed) I didnt really ever think it would be a smart path. But if someone from a reputable agency approached me on the street tomorrow I probably wouldnt say no lol. But I definitely wouldnt have the desire to work and toil to get 'chosen'.