All Things Beautylish

Haven

I have been "stalking" my palette preorder on the site. The expected ship date has now been removed. It was listed as shipping tomorrow.

Sabrunka

I have been "stalking" my palette preorder on the site. The expected ship date has now been removed. It was listed as shipping tomorrow.

Wtf, at this point I'd just contact them and let them know you're upset. They shouldn't have done a presale without knowing for sure that they would have the palettes in hand.

fur4elise

FYI :) ~ Email I just received even though I did not pre-order the ND palettes:

Good news! Natasha’s palettes made it to San Francisco and have cleared U.S. Customs.

We’ve been told to expect delivery this afternoon which means we would ship tomorrow (Tuesday) at latest. I’m working now to get in touch with the local trucking company to make sure our delivery arrives today without a hitch.

I apologize for the delay and plan to upgrade all pre-orders in the U.S. to FedEx Next Day Air for any destination it’s available. (International orders will ship Express as well however Next Day is not typically an option for international delivery.)

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We’re working hard to make sure your order arrives quickly now and hope you won’t let this unexpected delay take away from the joy of owning Natasha’s beautiful palettes.

Feel free to let me know directly if you have any questions as I’m standing by to assist here: [email protected].

Best,

Nils
CEO & Co-founder
Beautylish
[email protected]

Icecaramellatte

FYI :) ~ Email I just received even though I did not pre-order the ND palettes:

Good news! Natasha’s palettes made it to San Francisco and have cleared U.S. Customs.

We’ve been told to expect delivery this afternoon which means we would ship tomorrow (Tuesday) at latest. I’m working now to get in touch with the local trucking company to make sure our delivery arrives today without a hitch.

I apologize for the delay and plan to upgrade all pre-orders in the U.S. to FedEx Next Day Air for any destination it’s available. (International orders will ship Express as well however Next Day is not typically an option for international delivery.)

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We’re working hard to make sure your order arrives quickly now and hope you won’t let this unexpected delay take away from the joy of owning Natasha’s beautiful palettes.

Feel free to let me know directly if you have any questions as I’m standing by to assist here: [email protected].

Best,

Nils
CEO & Co-founder
Beautylish
[email protected]

Thanks for posting. I didn't get this email even though I did pre-order. Weird.

fur4elise

;) Anything for my Sisters of All Things Beauty! I have so much fun with makeup since I came back to Specktra! :heart:

fur4elise

Ooooh! Second email that arrived shortly there after! Uh my wallet is now in danger! 5 Pan Palettes...drool!:

oops...I may have mistakenly sent you an email earlier about a Natasha Denona pre-order. Please disregard that email if you didn’t place a pre-order a few weeks ago.

Now for an update...

Natasha’s eye shadows launch this week!

We’re expecting to receive Natasha’s eye shadow delivery today from Italy and are planning to launch on Thursday the 25th. We’ll email you at 9am PST on Thursday with a private link to shop so you have several hours to order before we open up to general visitors. Her palettes will go fast!

All of Natasha’s eye shadows will be stocked including the singles, 5 Palettes, 10 Palette and 28 Palettes.

If you’re considering a purchase of $100 or more we’ll be making Flexible Payments available at checkout so you can split the purchase price into 3 interest-free payments. (only available for now in U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia and New Zealand)

Make sure to check your inbox at 9am PST / 12pm New York time on Thursday for a link to shop the eye shadows and send any questions to [email protected].

See you Thursday!
Best,
Nils
CEO & Co-founder
Beautylish
[email protected]

Icecaramellatte

Ooooh! Second email that arrived shortly there after! Uh my wallet is now in danger! 5 Pan Palettes...drool!:

oops...I may have mistakenly sent you an email earlier about a Natasha Denona pre-order. Please disregard that email if you didn’t place a pre-order a few weeks ago.

Now for an update...

Natasha’s eye shadows launch this week!

We’re expecting to receive Natasha’s eye shadow delivery today from Italy and are planning to launch on Thursday the 25th. We’ll email you at 9am PST on Thursday with a private link to shop so you have several hours to order before we open up to general visitors. Her palettes will go fast!

All of Natasha’s eye shadows will be stocked including the singles, 5 Palettes, 10 Palette and 28 Palettes.

If you’re considering a purchase of $100 or more we’ll be making Flexible Payments available at checkout so you can split the purchase price into 3 interest-free payments. (only available for now in U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia and New Zealand)

Make sure to check your inbox at 9am PST / 12pm New York time on Thursday for a link to shop the eye shadows and send any questions to [email protected].

See you Thursday!
Best,
Nils
CEO & Co-founder
Beautylish
[email protected]

I didn't get this email either. Why? I got all the other emails. Hmmm. I will call tomorrow if I don't see any update.

EDIT - I didn't feel like waiting and sent Nils an email. Thanks for the updates.

Last edited:

Haven

I didn't get this email either. Why? I got all the other emails. Hmmm. I will call tomorrow if I don't see any update.

EDIT - I didn't feel like waiting and sent Nils an email. Thanks for the updates.

i didn't get either of those emails. :wtf:

I will wait to see if my order ships today. If not then I will cancel it. Not happy with beautylish right now. Though I understand about the delay, I don't like not getting notified about the status of my order.

GreenEyedAllie

I will wait to see if my order ships today. If not then I will cancel it. Not happy with beautylish right now. Though I understand about the delay, I don't like not getting notified about the status of my order.

I may have missed this if you mentioned it earlier, but have you contacted them? I have found their customer service to be really really good, so I am very surprised that they would not have offered information/help. I will say their chat agents are also very good if you have not tried that way to contact them.

Also, have you checked your spam folders? I only ask since I think I remember you not receiving early access emails either. It's weird that you would not have received ANY emails.

I really hope this gets sorted out for you! I'm sorry you're having such a rough experience. :(

fur4elise

Knowing this girl cannot afford the ND shadows anytime soon, I am thinking of a nice selection of Inglot shadows might be a reasonable splurge ;)

My Purple Lust! :heart:
Inglot_Purples.jpg

Icecaramellatte

Hello!
I was really sureised I didn't get emails yesterday either. Emailing them late last night was a good thing. I was shocked they got back to me withn minutes. They confirmed it was shipping. Today I got emails from Fedex and Beautylish about the shipment. I also got a text from Beautylish. After checking my spam folder, I wondered if there was a problem with getting emails since I had cancelled my first order and reordered by phone so I decided to email late last night. I did send an email to Nils as his email was in the last email I had received from the company. But once I emailed response was rapid. Try it.

Haven

I get some emails from beautylish. They didn't email me about my preorder. I contacted cs and was told that it would ship today. Just checked my account online, and there is no shipping info. Still says pending. Will be contacting them again in a few minutes. Hopefully everything has just not been updated yet.

This is the first time that I have had any issues with ordering from them. There cs is usually amazing.

eta: I have added beautylish info to my contacts and still no info/emails on the preorder.

Finally got a shipping email this morning! Palette should be here later today.

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

I get some emails from beautylish. They didn't email me about my preorder. I contacted cs and was told that it would ship today. Just checked my account online, and there is no shipping info. Still says pending. Will be contacting them again in a few minutes. Hopefully everything has just not been updated yet.

This is the first time that I have had any issues with ordering from them. There cs is usually amazing.

eta: I have added beautylish info to my contacts and still no info/emails on the preorder.

Finally got a shipping email this morning! Palette should be here later today.

I am so sorry at such a terrible experience! I'm glad it's finally on its way to you. I hope you find it amazing and worth it!

nt234

I can't decide if I want to purchase any of the 5 shadow palettes tomorrow. There are so many shadows sitting in my drawer that I haven't even tried yet... and I feel like I don't get enough use out of the palettes I currently have. The ND palettes are just so pigmented and stunning :drool:

shellygrrl

Staff member
I can't decide if I want to purchase any of the 5 shadow palettes tomorrow. There are so many shadows sitting in my drawer that I haven't even tried yet... and I feel like I don't get enough use out of the palettes I currently have. The ND palettes are just so pigmented and stunning :drool:

Use what you have! You've probably got dupes somewhere in your stash.

Latest posts