All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I know! I wasn't even mad earlier, just disappointed. Now I'm mad!
I can spell lol................ YOU'RE

Well, when you find out all the facts after the fact, it would make you mad. To bait their customers with the extra point thing knowing full well the very tiniest percentage of people would even be able to get anything...& then throw in the fact that employees got the perks. They deserve the blowback

mel33t

The Sephora Facebook page does not look good...

They need to make an apology or get a rewards program overhaul.

elegant-one

Maybe they took them back from an employee!
rofl.gif

Mayanas

I love this! I Blackberry Sorbet and Always Red are my faves from this line. Same here. It's a really nice shade.
I hope i like it too
Do we really think they are restocking or is it just that someone's credit card didn't go through, so no rewards for them?
Dont say that my bank call me (chase fraude) a few minutes about 2 orders at Sephora. Included this order. I hope go through. Now i have to wait the email with my order shipped.

TwiggyPop

Just return it. Fuck them and their shady business practices.
I just sent them an epic email for their so called epic rewards and that's exactly what I just told them. I really will return everything that I still have a receipt for, which is just about everything. Haha.

boschicka

Do we really think they are restocking or is it just that someone's credit card didn't go through, so no rewards for them?
Dont say that my bank call me (chase fraude) a few minutes about 2 orders at Sephora. Included this order. I hope go through.

Now i have to wait the email with my order shipped.
I've had that happen before. I told them I made the orders and they released the hold and everything went through just fine.

Psych1

I just sent them an epic email for their so called epic rewards and that's exactly what I just told them. I really will return everything that I still have a receipt for, which is just about everything. Haha.
Good for you! I'm returning a bunch of items as well and heading straight to Nordstrom. Petty or not, I'm doing it. This isn't how your treat your customers, especially your best customers who have spent thousands of dollars. In regards to this whole epic farce, It's not about the rewards for me, as I wasn't dying to get anything in particular. I would have liked the YSL, but I'm not devastated. I am, however, royally pissed off at how they have treated their best, most loyal customers like clowns. This was nothing but an insulting, shady game that wasted a lot of time for a lot of people, which resulted in 99% of the participants to end up feeling confused, miffed, disrespected, frustrated, angry and played with. I'm returning out of principle and bc they don't deserve my loyalty at all. They were not Loyal to the majority of us, so there it is.