All Things Sephora

montREALady

LOL Elegant xDDDD Quotes and smilies aren't working, but: - For those of you who managed to redeem, congratulations! Please don't forget to share your goodies so we can celebrate with you :3 - It stinks that so many people who were in here stalking weren't able to get what they wanted. This was handled horribly and I get the feeling that each "Epic Rewards" is only going to get worse from here on out. -sighs- The only way to change this is to make Sephora hear us, whether that be through emails, letters, or your lack of spending there. Thankfully I wasn't stalking for any of these, but I did grab BECCA Topaz to get my VIB Appreciation bag (which I shouldn't have had to spend $$$ to even get but). Honestly, I'm exchanging it for some KVD liquid lipsticks and grabbing Topaz from ULTA where I'll get 2x the points for actual $ back in the future. Besides exclusives, Sephora isn't going to have priority anymore, because their system isn't worth it and neither is being a VIB.
That's exactly where I got my Topaz, at Ulta with either a coupon or it was double points. I just wish Ulta was in Manhattan and Brooklyn or their website wasn't $50 min for free shipping. They need a shipping program like Flash. Getting there is an excursion whereas there are tons of Sephora's in NYC. I need to look into my little points over there and make sure I redeem. I think some expire in Sept.

elegant-one

I do too~ Although I need to start using these BECCA highlights I have. BC is the only one that gets any love :eek:hboy: Does the NARS blush duo have 413 Blkr blush in it? That shade is gorgeous Edit: Oh, I see the review. The blush looks super light there, like an entirely different color o_o
Yes, it looks like it could be nothing more than a highlight which I do not need. We need to see a swatch of it it.

purplerinne

did anyone get the Bobbi Brown set besides me? I was checking my email and it was time stamped at 11:58am PST. so it went live like around 11:56 since I had a bit of a hard time checking out. either way this shit sucks

Monsy

rofl.gif

Hey, did you see the new Nars blush duos?
i think it's only one duo if you are talking about BLKR blush duo

TwiggyPop

Good for you! I'm returning a bunch of items as well and heading straight to Nordstrom. Petty or not, I'm doing it. This isn't how your treat your customers, especially your best customers who have spent thousands of dollars. In regards to this whole epic farce, It's not about the rewards for me, as I wasn't dying to get anything in particular. I would have liked the YSL, but I'm not devastated. I am, however, royally pissed off at how they have treated their best, most loyal customers like clowns. This was nothing but an insulting, shady game that wasted a lot of time for a lot of people, which resulted in 99% of the participants to end up feeling confused, miffed, disrespected, frustrated, angry and played with. I'm returning out of principle and bc they don't deserve my loyalty at all. They were not Loyal to the majority of us, so there it is.
Exactly!!! I think this whole thing was so shady and I really feel like I was played. I don't want to give my money to someone who seems to get a kick out of such a deceitful act.

sullenxriot182

They knew that people were going to scramble to get their points up if they weren't there already, that's why they made sure they did the 2x, 3x, 4x points right before this mess. The fact that they weren't giving anybody answers really pisses me off. I would LOVE if they changed their points system so that we get money off instead. I love Ulta for that reason. I rarely use my Sephora points because they don't often have samples that are worth it to me lol. Money off would be much better. We really should get a petition going!

Dolly Snow

:lol: [COLOR=0000FF]Yeah-----Oh how quickly we [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]forget!!!!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]   I didn't bother either Dolly:eek:hboy: [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I would have been pissed off too----I don't like to frown----it causes wrinkles[/COLOR]:haha:
Lol Frowning is a no go!
Lol Even though I'm returning a bunch of items after this epic debacle, I'm definitely not boycotting sephora altogether. I will scale back a lot though & only shop exclusives & the VIB sale.
Good plan :bigthumb:
yep, I got the Becca Set. :heart: i think only 3 -  5 people here got the rewards. :eek:hboy:  seriously i didnt sleep.:cry:  
:pompom: Yay I'm glad you were able to get something, that looked like a lovely set!