All Things Sephora

Mayanas

FWP I know but WHY did Sephora send my package (I am Rouge and qualify for free 2-day Flash shipping) via OnTrac and it is not scheduled to arrive until THURSDAY, Oct 29?!? How is that 2-day shipping? They had been doing so well lately using UPS mostly for awhile now. I cannot stand OnTrac. I cannot stand Sephora for promising Flash and giving me this slow shipping (there is nothing in the package which requires ground/slow shipping. It had BETTER get here safely. That is all. I know there are real things happening in the world but it reminds me again of the fact that being Rouge really doesn't mean much.
Do you live near me ? Fontana, Ontario right? I got my orders on 2 days with Ontrac.(very rarely 3) You have to check the page, sephora has one date but OnTrac has other.

Mayanas

I bought Lolita set, and may coop raw sauce (has very good reviews).i hope i like it. Plus 150 point with a code

laurennnxox

Ordered the new ABH self made palette with my 10% off code! :pompom: Also picked up the bite beauty 250pt perk. Glad it was still in stock! I wanted to wait until the sale in two weeks but this palette has been getting hyped up on IG I was worried it would go temporarily out of stock before the sale.

Missyrocks

[COLOR=EE82EE]  I hope you like the Armani Ecstasy Lacquer in particular.  Which one did you get???[/COLOR]
Thanks, Meddy. Yes, thank God, the good report is all that matters. So I celebrated as only I always do- makeup! I got the armani 500 & 502 I think. I'm new to YSL. I thought all their stuff had perfumey taste, but I'm loving. Le Fuschia so I got a nude as well.

Missyrocks

Thanks so much to @deadsavvy who was so kind to share a coupon, but I got the hookup last night from @karlaedith! I want to pay it forward to someone else who hasn't had one like what almost happened to me! :eyelove:

TwiggyPop

Oh yeah!!!
48fbc439_image.jpeg
What was the place that had the Viseart palettes for $59-60? It's a bigger discount than 20% so I think I'll order from them and get my balls from Sephora.

TwiggyPop

Let me know how you like the cool mattes! The one I received was so hard pressed and hard to pick up product :( I sent it back and ordered another one. I figured I got a bad one...we shall see how the replacement does! :)
Oh no! I was about to order the cool mattes! Let me know how the new one goes, hopefully it's just as nice as the rest. If not I'm getting bridal satin.
I might have to return it...I'll play around with it some more. I can't let it go back so easily because it's so beautiful on the lids :love: I'm going to try it with my tom ford cream eyeshadow. I feel like that would definitely keep the glitter in place! Please let me know how you like them and apply them!
Do you have Too Faced glitter glue? I use that for my glittery shadows and it works better than any primer or paint pot.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Quote: Originally Posted by TwiggyPop

Oh yeah!!!

What was the place that had the Viseart palettes for $59-60? It's a bigger discount than 20% so I think I'll order from them and get my balls from Sephora.
Thanks for posting this information ladies! Can the code be used more than once online?

Tarabotti

So this is the November sale or just a sale for VIBR's? Last year didn't VIBR's get to go into the store one day before the sale officially started to shop? Not complaining- I see several orders being placed by me in those few days!

singer82

I was going to wait till the regular vib sale. But Trendoodoo posted that there's a code out there now. So I'm afraid things will sell out in my cart. So if someone could send me the code that would be great :bigheart: If not, I'll just take the chance. Thanks lovelies!

montREALady

I was going to wait till the regular vib sale. But Trendoodoo posted that there's a code out there now. So I'm afraid things will sell out in my cart. So if someone could send me the code that would be great
bigheart.gif
If not, I'll just take the chance. Thanks lovelies!
When's the regular VIB sale? I don't have that code sorry.