All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Love it!!

Love it!

Love it & the cool case!!!

Love it.
th_DANCE.gif
ALL great picks Sis. ENJOY! Do you have a fav in this group??????
They're all very pretty on, but my 2 absolute faves are the Cava & Violine Inspiration. They're sweet & sexy shades
greengrin.gif

I LOVE how Cava looks on my lips
eyelove.gif

Thanks honey bunny
bouquet.gif

msvluvsmac

I just got an email about the mascara event at Nordstrom next weekend (buy 2 get one 1). Since it's time to replace my mascaras, I figure I'll try something new. Any suggestions?

VioletSparkles

So Sephora is changing things up this year...The sale is 11/6-11/9 only for Rouges, and then 11/13-11/16 for VIBS (no Rouge shopping during the VIB periond). No in-store event for the US, but there will be a closed-door event for Canadians on 11/5. All of this information is from the official "VIB ROUGE 20% OFF EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY SHOPPING EVENT FAQS" on BeautyTalk. Things are very different this year, and I'm somewhat surprised...

Vineetha

So Sephora is changing things up this year...The sale is 11/6-11/9 only for Rouges, and then 11/13-11/16 for VIBS (no Rouge shopping during the VIB periond).  No in-store event for the US, but there will be a closed-door event for Canadians on 11/5.  All of this information is from the official "VIB ROUGE 20% OFF EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY SHOPPING EVENT FAQS" on BeautyTalk.  Things are very different this year, and I'm somewhat surprised...
Fewer days, different slots,no event ....

mel33t

I just got an email about the mascara event at Nordstrom next weekend (buy 2 get one 1).  Since it's time to replace my mascaras, I figure I'll try something new.  Any suggestions?
Chanel Volume De Chanel, NARS Audacious, Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill. Those are the three I'm getting

NaomiH

You do too! I did not know that. Their products don't get enough  attention. They are so great & beautiful for the price :heart:
Totally agree! They seem to be very under rated. Just love their vintage looking packaging and the quality of the lippies.

VioletSparkles

Probably to manage website traffic and avoid crashing like last year and some cost cutting measure I guess!
If it's to avoid the site crashing then I'm confused, because didn't the site crash last year when it was only Rouges shopping the site anyway? If I recall correctly, it crashed during the Rouge first access last year...Meh. I was never very excited about the closed-door events because the ones at my local store are nothing special, but it sort of irks me because it seems like this is one more perk that they're taking away from Rouges.
ohboy.gif

mel33t

If it's to avoid the site crashing then I'm confused, because didn't the site crash last year when it was only Rouges shopping the site anyway?  If I recall correctly, it crashed during the Rouge first access last year...Meh.  I was never very excited about the closed-door events because the ones at my local store are nothing special, but it sort of irks me because it seems like this is one more perk that they're taking away from Rouges. :eek:hboy:
Yeah, sometimes I like shopping in store. Maybe I don't want to wait in line for a half hour

Shars

So Sephora is changing things up this year...The sale is 11/6-11/9 only for Rouges, and then 11/13-11/16 for VIBS (no Rouge shopping during the VIB periond). No in-store event for the US, but there will be a closed-door event for Canadians on 11/5. All of this information is from the official "VIB ROUGE 20% OFF EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY SHOPPING EVENT FAQS" on BeautyTalk. Things are very different this year, and I'm somewhat surprised...
Sooo, is it just that the Rouge promo code won't work? E.g. if I'm Rouge, but use the VIB 20% off promo code during their event period, would it still work? This is actually annoying because I budgeted to spend in the second week of the sale...
sigh.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

I saw this while internet sleuthing:
21fbb0c1_image.jpeg
I'm hoping the same holds true for 2016. I'm not sure if I should go balls to the wall with these two sales and just get it all out of my system or wait until May rolls around and hope that there's a Beauty.com F&F...
Based on my email history, it seems like they only do it once a year. Sephora does another in spring though (15% off) so at least there's that! Ebates is every 90 days but if I make a purchase today (Friday) and the cut off is say next Monday, that rebate gets added to my payment. With Mr. Rebates, it's 90 days from receipt of each rebate. So if you're trying to get a lump sum, you have to wait until 90 days from the last time you shopped. If you're anything like me, you're shopping all the time so it gets cumbersome waiting. E.g. I have rebates in my Mr. Ebates account ranging from early August until now. But I can't cash them in because I have to wait 90 days. My August ones won't be available until November - my October ones won't be available until January. Whereas with Ebates, every rebate I earned between July and September, I get now! So with Ebates, you get your money quicker. The only thing I prefer with Mr. Rebates over Ebates, is that with Mr. Rebates, I can choose when to request my payment. So I could save my Mr. Rebates cash for a whole year and then cash in. With Ebates, I don't have that option - there's always a payment every three months. Hmmm. You may need to call them. I don't see why some users get the option and others don't!

VioletSparkles

Sooo, is it just that the Rouge promo code won't work? E.g. if I'm Rouge, but use the VIB 20% off promo code during their event period, would it still work? This is actually annoying because I budgeted to spend in the second week of the sale...
sigh.gif
Good question! Hmmm... On BT in the FAQS it says:
"Can VIB Rouge clients redeem the offer during both weekends?

• VIB Rouge clients will only be able to redeem the 20% offer during their designated weekend."
  • But I wonder if you are right and Rouge members can just use the VIB code during the VIB sale period?
    shrugs.gif
    That would be nice.
    flower.gif

Shars

Good question! Hmmm... On BT in the FAQS it says:
"Can VIB Rouge clients redeem the offer during both weekends?

• VIB Rouge clients will only be able to redeem the 20% offer during their designated weekend."
  • But I wonder if you are right and Rouge members can just use the VIB code during the VIB sale period?
    shrugs.gif
    That would be nice.
    flower.gif
That would make more sense. Common sense would suggest that you'd want to give the people who spend the most money with you, more time to spend more money. Common Sense would!!

VioletSparkles

Oh nice! Maybe I didn't get the email or deleted it lol. Unless you're strong with no-buys, it's likely that we'll go h.a.m. for both sales lol. That said, I did pretty good for the Sephora spring one but that's probably because I spend wayyyy too much money at IMATS.

That would make more sense. Common sense would suggest that you'd want to give the people who spend the most money with you, more time to spend more money. Common Sense would!!
I'm just not sure that Common Sense and Sephora have a very good relationship...
girlhaha.gif