All Things Sephora

Twinkle_Twinkle

ebates is easier for me b/c it has the chrome browser reminder. Is there a way you can 'trick" them and use both?
That's a good question. I just try and remember to check both sites before I place an order, because it's rare that they are both offering the same cash back. Sometimes Mr. Rebates is higher. Like right now I think Sephora is at 7% whereas ebates has Sephora at 4%. Speaking of doubling up, that's one reason I'm making more of an effort to shop on Beauty.com because you get their 5% cash back on top of your ebates/Mr.Rebates cash back.

elegant-one

I would have to agree! It is the bomb.com. They had a sugar scrub in the past but this one is MUCH better.
I'm sooo new to the line. I just place a lipstick order this morning
greengrin.gif
& had an Ole code for a mini 3 piece vitamin C kit.

VioletSparkles

I know this if off topic, but I remember a few of you mentioning that you didn't get an Ulta 20% off code. Ulta sent me one today that I will not be using, it is good for 20% off everything but the usual things like fragrance. Let me know if you want it!
flower.gif

Edited: I forgot to mention that it is good for today only.

Medgal07

I also ordered ABH highlighter in Starlight and UD Aura illuminating powder from Macys. I can't wait to play with my new goodies!!
th_DANCE.gif
Yay---another baller on board!!!! I hope you love them. Since you seem to be sensitive maybe just wear them over you setting powder---they are heavily fragranced.

Medgal07

rofl.gif
greengrin.gif
rofl.gif

I don't see that option in my Ebates account either...so I'm not special
huh2.gif

That is terrible about the glossy stains! I've not heard that it burned anyones lips. Are you serious that you're allergic to fried peppers???
icon_eek.gif
I feel so bad that it just sounds funny
amuse.gif
What if they're not fried?
girlhaha.gif
Terrible thing that happened but your question made me giggle!

shontay07108

I see Nordstroms has some nice, new stuff that I'm going to focus on after the VIB sale. One thing I'm getting ASAP, though is the new Flowerbomb travel spray. Finally, they listened to me b/c that rollerball's not getting it done. ETA: That palette by thebalm that ordered from birchbox is so damn pretty. Hopefully, I get to use it tomorrow. It came super fast, too.

Medgal07

Ugghh yes! They become impossible little whiny babies
sigh.gif
the drama.
werd.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by TwiggyPop

The gift card was nice, but I like in store events because I always have fun playing with everything and comparing with a friend.
I know! It's weird as hell! I can eat the damn things if they're not fried, but as soon as my fiancé puts them in the frying pan or the grill I have to get far away. My throat swells up and I cough so hard my face turns red and I have tears streaming down my face. The last time he did it was about 9pm so it was getting dark. I went outside and went up to the top steps and my daughter felt bad that I was out there by myself so she came out with all of her princess dolls. Haha
Are these just the red/green/yellow sweet peppers?? The heat must cause activation and release of a chemical to which you're allergic.
icon_eek.gif
Bazaar in deed!!!

Latest posts