All Things Sephora

slowlikehoney

you know you've bought too much lately when you don't even really have a full "cart" set up for the VIBR sale. I've got that walnut scrub and an armani blush in there. I keep scouring sephora but nothing is sticking out to me. What is on everyone's lists?
I bought most of what I wanted during the F&F sale, or before that. The only things I have in my cart right now are the Kat Von D lipstick in Chula and the BECCA Champagne Glow palette. I can't think of anything else I want.

Jayjayy

Anyone have experience with the new buxom lipsticks? Considering giving them a go...
The satin finish ones are nice. Opaque, long-wearing, a little shiny to be a true satin when I first apply. They do transfer but color also stays on the lips. My gripe is the butlet...it's so fat and round that it can make application on the go sloppy. For the price I've had better tbh, but overall they're beautiful lipsticks. Sorry can't speak for the matte version!

Jayjayy

you know you've bought too much lately when you don't even really have a full "cart" set up for the VIBR sale. I've got that walnut scrub and an armani blush in there. I keep scouring sephora but nothing is sticking out to me. What is on everyone's lists? 
:lol: I mostly have skincare and brushes--my makeup collection is maxed out like my credit card. Unfortunately, the quanity is small but the price is high! I'm looking at this stuff: -Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Purifying Mud Mask (this is my only definitive can't live without item) -Sephora Pro Precision Bllush Brush #73 -Caolion Premuim Hot & Cold Pore Pack Duo -Sephora Collection Be Spotted Brush Set -Becca Backlight Priming Filter

poodle649

Anyone have experience with the new buxom lipsticks? Considering giving them a go...
I got a mini one in the Pout it Out set and like it. Good coverage and comfortable wear. I don't like drying lipsticks and I wouldn't say this one felt like that at all.

Rasbury

Does anyone know what's going on with the MJ gel eyeliners. I find it odd they are all oos at the same time.
According to temptalia there was some problem with recent batches being made incorrectly and very dry (even long-existing shades) and so they are trying to do a repackaging and reformulation to bring everything back up to standard.

Vineetha

584f57e8_image.png

Prettypackages

The JeNu Ultrasonic Infuser is a wand that uses sonic vibrations to helps your face products absorb more effectively into the skin. (https://www.jenu.com/infuser) I've seen a lot of good reviews for it.

The Tao Wei Hot2Cold Sonic Beautifier is a wand that gets warm to help face products liquify for better absorption and then cool to close pores and reduce under eye swelling (or just because it feels nice) and it has a sonic setting but it's not as powerful as the JeNu (hence the price difference) and the reviews are more mixed. It's cheaper at HSN if you're interested.
(http://www.beauty.com/wei-tao-wei-cool2hot-sonic-beautifier/qxp551560?catid=298393&N=0)

And the Clarisonic Opal is a sonic device for applying eye serums. Some people also use it on frown lines.

OH my. *head just exploded* Let me know your thoughts when you get them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

They needed to do brown. Looks nice, but I know I won't like it on me.

Sandy072

The satin finish ones are nice. Opaque, long-wearing, a little shiny to be a true satin when I first apply. They do transfer but color also stays on the lips. My gripe is the butlet...it's so fat and round that it can make application on the go sloppy. For the price I've had better tbh, but overall they're beautiful lipsticks. Sorry can't speak for the matte version!
I got a mini one in the Pout it Out set and like it. Good coverage and comfortable wear. I don't like drying lipsticks and I wouldn't say this one felt like that at all.
Thanks ladies!

Latest posts