All Things Sephora

msvluvsmac

OMG---mine too! maybe we should run away!!! I just placed a third order for a CL lipstick that has been sold out for so long---I had to have it. This makes my 10th CL
lipstick. We need to see if @Twinkle_Twinkle has room in that corner she'll be sitting in for us. Oh I love Uggs. You're my Ugg Boots twin!!!! I added two more pairs to
my already bulging collection last month.

This is two orders combined and then my CL lippie.
Marc Jacobs Beauty The Face II - Sculpting Foundation Brush No. 2
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti-Aging - 0.33 oz
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact
Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Express Moisture Rich Lipcolor Incognito
Givenchy Le Rouge Limited Edition Gold 311 Rose Précieux
Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Matte Red Lipstick Dolce Inferno 333
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub
GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment - 0.5 oz / 100 Points

Some clothes and jewelry that I ordered arrived today and I ordered more clothing today--------but I promise you I was strategic. The item was originally $218. Nordies had it for $168, I found it elsewhere for $119 and Nordies matched it, plus Mr Rebates.
yahoo.gif
pompom.gif
Awesome haul!!

I loooooovvvve UGGs!! I figured they were $160 and I got 12% back so I made out like a bandit. Plus, they're a new style (Opah's favorites) so they're different than any of the ones I already have (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). LOL.

I love how Nordies price matches!!
rasta.gif

All of these sales are going to put us in the poor house. Leave some room for me in the corner.

Medgal07

I got an email saying Rouge Louboutin was back in stock and went to check like 5 minutes later and it was gone. While I know that lippy would probably sell pretty quickly,I was doubting it'd be gone so quickly and figured it might of glitched. Could be wrong though. Hopefully you are able to get your item soon.
Bummer!!! I'm guessing they had just ONE!!!!
ohboy.gif

Medgal07

pompom.gif
Awesome haul!!

I loooooovvvve UGGs!! I figured they were $160 and I got 12% back so I made out like a bandit. Plus, they're a new style (Opah's favorites) so they're different than any of the ones I already have (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). LOL.

I love how Nordies price matches!!
rasta.gif

All of these sales are going to put us in the poor house. Leave some room for me in the corner.
You did good!!!!! I saw those---got the Email too and contemplated them but I got a total of 4 pairs of boots recently so I exercised a wee bit of restraint!!!
That doesn't happen often.
greengrin.gif

I'll keep your seat in the corner warm!!!!
friends.gif

Medgal07

Ohh that's good to know. I just got a sample of their toner at lunch. Hopefully I'll like that too.
Ha ha hahahaha

Ohh I'm glad I got it.

which lipstick?
AND what di dyou get for $119? LOL
I should have gotten the Boscia toner but that Mario Badesco one smells so nice and left my skin feeling soft and supple. I might have had a Boscia toner at some point---hard to remember because I go through so many skin care products.

I got a deal on a faux fur vest----goes w/my boho chic esthetic.

Prettypackages

I should have gotten the Boscia toner but that Mario Badesco one smells so nice and left my skin feeling soft and supple. I might have had a Boscia toner at some point---hard to remember because I go through so many skin care products.

I got a deal on a faux fur vest----goes w/my boho chic esthetic.
coolness!!!

poodle649

Love it we had the same idea. I wanted to get my man the jimmy chop man it smells soooooooo good omg. I may get it tonight for him. He is in love with colognes. One of his favs believe it or not is the MAC turquatic. Decal curl is bomb omg if you haven't tried the decadence line do girl trust me
Yes! I love that cologne. He just finished the bottle I got him for his birthday and all his friends bought it too cause people are constantly asking him what he is wearing. Too funny about Turquatic. I have been wanting that for myself. I always spray it at the counter. I actually just got the deva curl decadence set about a month ago and it is amazing. I don't know how I lived with regular shampoo this long. Figured I should give the original no poo a try. What would you say the difference is between the two formulas?

TwiggyPop

ADORABLE!!! I love the contrast of the sneakers lol she's fancy but knows how to party/play at the same time!
She had to wear comfortable shoes since they were going all over the school and she didn't like the ones I picked. She had to pick them out herself. Haha. My little fashionista

smileyt06

Yes! I love that cologne. He just finished the bottle I got him for his birthday and all his friends bought it too cause people are constantly asking him what he is wearing. Too funny about Turquatic. I have been wanting that for myself. I always spray it at the counter. I actually just got the deva curl decadence set about a month ago and it is amazing. I don't know how I lived with regular shampoo this long. Figured I should give the original no poo a try. What would you say the difference is between the two formulas?
I would say the decadence is definitely more moisturizing. I felt like it defined my curls more. The other line is great but not the decadence. I have the dryer too and it is heaven

Medgal07

Oooooh I have that Alchemy 2 polish in my cart as well. I love the original so I'm hoping this one is stunning too!
I believe in their lip balms! The only lip balms that don't irritate my lips. They last a long time too and are life savers given all the matte and liquid matte lipsticks I wear.

OOOOOOOHHHH Meddy!! That is sooo beautiful. I love that it pulls so red on you. I need to go swatch my Melt Catsuit to see if it pulls like that. It reminds me of a MAC Retro Matte lippie I have and love called Fixed on Drama, too. Ok, maybe I don't need it. I'll just come back and stare at your swatch lol.

BTW, your crotons are making me nostalgic. They remind me of my auntie's yard!
I was surprised but pleased by how much the red comes through. I'm pretty certain I have more than one dupe for this in my stash.

Awwww. My nieces & nephews call me auntie too and I love that. I think that's one of my favorite plants. I had to bring it inside a few weeks ago when we had our
first frost. It dropped some leaves adjusting to the change. My daughter encouraged me to talk to it and let it know it's in a safe environment. I just love the colors
and they're perfect fall colors too!!!

GreenEyedAllie

I was up at 3:30am this morning with awful food poisoning. :( But when I finally stopped being sick I placed an order for just the OH Walnut Scrub and Tarte Holiday Blush Palette. I plan on going in store to pick up more things that don't flash ship (living proof dry shampoo and some nails inc polishes) CAN I JUST SAY, I'm so mad that I ended up loving LP's dry shampoo. That stuff is amazing. I really cleans my hair and leave no residue. I tried going back to Batiste and just couldn't do it, my hair doesn't feel clean with it. It sucks to pay $22 though. But I'm a grad student with a 35+ hour a week internship so I value my sleep and resort to showering at night and dry shampooing in the morning. So I use it M-F, every week. It's definitely worth it to me, I guess. I just wish it was a little cheaper. 
I feel you. I work in education, and mornings are rough, so I shower at night. I use Oscar Blandi dry shampoo and it's not cheap either, but none of the cheap ones work as well for me.
Have either of you tried the Klorane one? I'm curious about it. Batiste works ok for me, but I'm sure it could be better.

GreenEyedAllie

My VIB haul: Dr. Gross acne pads Dr. Gross alpha beta peels Caolion pore pack CL Me Nude CL Rococotte Sleeping Beauty mirror compact Glamglow lip treatment My NARS haul was also very large, and I got a couple of pieces of NARS SK on beauty.com for double discount because of an error (like them correcting it on purpose gave me more $ back).

Medgal07

My NARS haul was also very large, and I got a couple of pieces of NARS SK on beauty.com for double discount because of an error (like them correcting it on purpose gave me more $ back).
Nice, nice nice Allie.
th_DANCE.gif
I hope you like both lippies-----especially Me Nude, my now HG nude lippie!!! How do you like the Glam Glow lip treatment????

Rasbury

I was up at 3:30am this morning with awful food poisoning. :(

But when I finally stopped being sick I placed an order for just the OH Walnut Scrub and Tarte Holiday Blush Palette. I plan on going in store to pick up more things that don't flash ship (living proof dry shampoo and some nails inc polishes)

CAN I JUST SAY, I'm so mad that I ended up loving LP's dry shampoo. That stuff is amazing. I really cleans my hair and leave no residue. I tried going back to Batiste and just couldn't do it, my hair doesn't feel clean with it. It sucks to pay $22 though. But I'm a grad student with a 35+ hour a week internship so I value my sleep and resort to showering at night and dry shampooing in the morning. So I use it M-F, every week. It's definitely worth it to me, I guess. I just wish it was a little cheaper.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sandy072

Agree about their dry shampoo. I bought my first during F&F and bought a backup today. I decided to try their texture mist and style extender since I was so impressed with the dry shampoo.

I did a small order online and popped in store during my lunch break. I need to go back again for things I need to color test. I didn't end up getting the Sephora favorites superstars yet.. Having trouble pulling the trigger! Not sure it's worth it.

They gave me an empty tote bag in store and the cashier threw a few random Bobbi brown samples into my bag. So not a consistent giveaway.

I really hate Sephora lighting. I searched the cover fx custom drops in store and thought g30 was good. When I got to the car the swatch on my hand looked way darker than I thought in store! Agh

Hope everyone gets what they want!

Maybe I'm crazy, but how do you ladies use the LP dry shampoo? It made my hair feel so much worse - more oily and dirty. It feels great for the first 30 seconds and then it is way worse, to the point I can't get my hand through it. Do I just need more or something? How much do you use at a time? I'm almost relieved it didn't work as well as Batiste for me price wise, but I also don't want to waste money on the one bottle I still have!

GreenEyedAllie

:haha:   [COLOR=0000FF] Nice, nice nice Allie. :happydance:  I hope you like both lippies-----especially Me Nude, my now HG nude lippie!!!  How do you like the Glam Glow lip treatment????[/COLOR]
I haven't tried it! I thought this was a great opportunity to do so. :)

Latest posts