All Things Sephora

MsGlossy

Quote:

Thanks!! I've never ordered from them before, I have a mailbox in Buffalo, NY that I want to ship something to but I'm not sure when I'll actually be there so I'm trying to time my purchase, lol. Time to see what all the hype over this dewy skin mist is about.
th_devil.gif

Thanks! That's just what I was hoping to hear. Any stand out products you might recommend?

My little sister just made VIB for the first time, it's been a bonding experience. I already told my boyfriend that if I start blogging again, he has to let me swatch products on him. He said as long as I keep it on his arm and not his face, he's good, LOL. I'm working on getting him to do masks with me..
You're welcome. NY is on the East Coast so it should arrive via 2-Day Mail as well.

And, you didn't ask me but the Kyoto Red Silk Lipstick is lovely!
heart.gif
Not skincare, but, hey, lipsticks are almost as important as skincare, right?
girlhaha.gif
I also have a link to send a $25 off of $50 coupon on first-time orders. I'll be happy to send it to you. Just PM me your first name and email address!

MsGlossy

Yes, someone called and spoke to a rep that said as much. I had things in my cart and was going to wait for some reason, but decided it was probably a glitch since no code was needed, so I just went for it.
As for your items, if they were nothing needed, then I say money saved. It's so easy to go overboard b/c of a discount and end up wasting money trying to save money.
werd.gif
If only I had someone whispering that in my ear every time I was placing an order.
girlhaha.gif

GreenEyedAllie

Exactly. The Le Volume Ultra Black had to be mine!  Even though I toss mascaras very fast (4-6 weeks, I have personal reasons for it), I'll stock up at Nordie's. I've been using full-size mascaras for the past 3 months after living on samples for 24 months and forgot how much I prefer a full-sized mascara.
I got that one, too! And the Rouge Noir one. :D

Medgal07

Quote:

Thanks!! I've never ordered from them before, I have a mailbox in Buffalo, NY that I want to ship something to but I'm not sure when I'll actually be there so I'm trying to time my purchase, lol. Time to see what all the hype over this dewy skin mist is about.
th_devil.gif

Thanks! That's just what I was hoping to hear. Any stand out products you might recommend?

My little sister just made VIB for the first time, it's been a bonding experience. I already told my boyfriend that if I start blogging again, he has to let me swatch products on him. He said as long as I keep it on his arm and not his face, he's good, LOL. I'm working on getting him to do masks with me..
Sorry. The skin mist is the only thing that I've tried so far. If you try some other things and like them, I'd love to
hear about it. Thanks!!!!
friends.gif

singer82

Seeing mixed reviews for the MUFE 15 shadow palette. It's making me nervous. Some say the quality isn't as good as the full sized. Is that true? Anyone get this yet? Cause if so maybe it's be better off just getting them individually.

SassyWonder

Seeing mixed reviews for the MUFE 15 shadow palette. It's making me nervous. Some say the quality isn't as good as the full sized. Is that true? Anyone get this yet? Cause if so maybe it's be better off just getting them individually.
I have it and I've used it quite a bit. I think the quality is the same as the individual shadows. There is some fall out with the glittery shades. Not too major but it does happen. All the shades except 1 are creamy and blend nicely. I love the palette. Glad I bought it.

Medgal07

I'm off to work and then making one last in-store haul. I placed a quick online order- I forgot that they just got the Tatcha hand cream. That stuff is awesome.
Good to know Starletta. I might have to check that out---my hands take such a beating because I'm constantly washing them, and it only gets worse in winter.

laurennnxox

And, as predicted, I spent toooo much by going in store. I swatched pearl in the champagne glow palette, and next thing I knew, it was in my bag at checkout. :lol: Here's what I got in store today via the "purchases" screen on the App.
4613540b_image.jpeg
7fb8e5e4_image.jpeg
11b348fd_image.jpeg

elegant-one

Good to know Starletta. I might have to check that out---my hands take such a beating because I'm constantly washing them, and it only gets worse in winter.
Good Morning Sis
wavey.gif
NeedCoffee.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
I know its afternoon, but it still feels like morning to me. Ready for coffee & a cape
lmao.gif

montREALady

I feel crazy that I don't think I'll be buying anything from Sephora with my discount this weekend!! I'm shocked and slightly appalled at myself haha.
I feel the same way. Mine doesn't start until next week. I bought some stuff during the F&F but there's nothing I need or care to get now. I want one of the sample bags but I'd rather wait until the sale if anything but by then they'll probably be gone. :sigh:

montREALady

And, as predicted, I spent toooo much by going in store. I swatched pearl in the champagne glow palette, and next thing I knew, it was in my bag at checkout. :lol: Here's what I got in store today via the "purchases" screen on the App.
4613540b_image.jpeg
7fb8e5e4_image.jpeg
11b348fd_image.jpeg
Pearl is so nice! I want it by itself though.

elegant-one

You're welcome. NY is on the East Coast so it should arrive via 2-Day Mail as well.

And, you didn't ask me but the Kyoto Red Silk Lipstick is lovely!
heart.gif
Not skincare, but, hey, lipsticks are almost as important as skincare, right?
girlhaha.gif
I also have a link to send a $25 off of $50 coupon on first-time orders. I'll be happy to send it to you. Just PM me your first name and email address!
OMGosh that Kyoto Red lipstick is EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its amazing in shade & texture. I would definitely buy more lipstick from them.

I got my Tatcha order very very fast.

Prettypackages

I feel the same way. Mine doesn't start until next week. I bought some stuff during the F&F but there's nothing I need or care to get now. I want one of the sample bags but I'd rather wait until the sale if anything but by then they'll probably be gone.
sigh.gif
I've only gotten Vengeful and Stud thus far. I'll probably get Paris Nudes Viseart Palette, and maybe some skin care if I make my mind, but I'm ok skipping this sale. (transaltion= uh you better pay these bills, don't forget you have to move, and you want to go to Costa Rica for your bday).

Latest posts