All Things Sephora

boschicka

Im just here for the VIB hauls
sigh.gif
I'm pretty sure we should all buy you something for the F&F hook up!

Bronwyn

I've watched the Burberry blushes have the nicest texture. The scent is really strong and I have sensitive skin. I keep going back and forth on whether to risk irritation to my skin. I own the guerlain meteorites pressed and they negatively impact my skin for reference.

Haven

So apparently my pluminette shipped today. One of the samples I chose is a hazmat item. WTH? The entire order is being shipped ground. Over one week to get here.

Jayjayy

I've watched the Burberry blushes have the nicest texture. The scent is really strong and I have sensitive skin. I keep going back and forth on whether to risk irritation to my skin. I own the guerlain meteorites pressed and they negatively impact my skin for reference.
Yes, I noticed the strong smell of my Burberry blush right away! It's not necessarily unpleasant, just obnoxious. Hmmm I didn't even think about how the fragrance could irritate skin. Damn, had I smelled it in store I never would've purchased it.

Bronwyn

Yes, I noticed the strong smell of my Burberry blush right away! It's not necessarily unpleasant, just obnoxious. Hmmm I didn't even think about how the fragrance could irritate skin. Damn, had I smelled it in store I never would've purchased it.
Yeah in general scent isn't good for skin especially if it contains alcohol denat. It is a prominent scent!

Vineetha

I WANT them to let us use it. I missed a couple of things
lol.gif

girlhaha.gif

Though no code. Phone orders and store orders can be made during the sale period for VIBR!!

"
Hi XXXX - not to worry, all stores and call centers have been notified of this decision and should be able to assist! As we know, sometimes communication can get lost amongst 1000s of employees, so if you do come across an issue at the store or via phone, please ask for a supervisor or manager, as they should be aware of the accommodation policy.
Cheers,
Sara

bunnypoet

Everyone should check their recent Sephora orders carefully. Like other ladies on this thread, I had an item missing from one of the boxes - the Surratt Prismatique lipstick which is now out of stock. I called the Rouge hotline, and CS was nice but not that apologetic about the situation. At first she was simply going to issue a refund for the missing lipstick, but I said I don't want to pay full-price for it when it comes back in stock. It was not my mistake that it was omitted from my box. So she notated my account, and I have to call in to order once it is in stock. Not too happy about this because I will lose out on Discover Card Deals (which is/was at 10% cash back at the time of purchase). I need to check my orders very, very carefully from now on.

starletta8

Dang that's the biggest load of crap ever. Isn't there like a little disclaimer somewhere saying the samples can be either left out or substituted for something else if they go OOS before your order gets packed? :eek:hboy:  
Exactly. I stated that they already have broken the Flash TOS- it's been more than 2 business days, and that I expected my packages by COB Friday or that was the final straw for me with the company. All items are in stock. It shouldn't take a week to get a package. Period.

elegant-one

Everyone should check their recent Sephora orders carefully. Like other ladies on this thread, I had an item missing from one of the boxes - the Surratt Prismatique lipstick which is now out of stock. I called the Rouge hotline, and CS was nice but not that apologetic about the situation. At first she was simply going to issue a refund for the missing lipstick, but I said I don't want to pay full-price for it when it comes back in stock. It was not my mistake that it was omitted from my box. So she notated my account, and I have to call in to order once it is in stock. Not too happy about this because I will lose out on Discover Card Deals (which is/was at 10% cash back at the time of purchase). I need to check my orders very, very carefully from now on.
ohboy.gif
That is NOT right! Sephora is still a disaster with a bad attitude.

Latest posts