All Things Sephora

slowlikehoney

But anyway, they sent it in the odd shaped box Glamglow initially sent it to Sephora in. I know because the old shipping label is right on the top of it. So they obviously opened that box to add in my packing receipt, yet they didn't put in my samples! It's not like the samples were even gonna be good ones, but the principle hurts. I placed the order with Sephora, who guarantees 3 free samples. I want my full experience dammit! It's the little things...
Same thing happened to me. I got my second package today and there were zero samples to be found, even though they were listed on the invoice.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

I got the contour pen today and I agree it is just lovely!! I wouldn't use it for cheek contouring since the amount is tiny and wouldn't last more than few uses! I prefer KA contour book anyways for that!! Eyes/nose is what i picked it up for and its perfect for that!!
love.gif
I always appreciate your scientific research---what you did for mankind can never be repaid.
bouquet.gif

Rinstar

Has anyone tried the PTR 24K Gold mask? I really want that, but it's so $$ for a mask... I got the PTR mask mini set to try the pumpkin and rose masks. I used the rose tonight and really liked it so far, so now I want the gold one even more!!

Jayjayy

It'll be great if rouge members can still shop with a discount during the VIB portion of the sale but if not, I appreciate everything I've purchased this week. I think Sephora is going through a transition, and trying to figure out what works for the company and the consumers. They could scrap the sale all together, or make them really rare like Beautylish or Nordstrom. I have some annoyances with them but overall I'm grateful for this promotion, and the little samples kits with purchases, and 2 day shipping. No matter what they do some customers will always fall through the cracks. Now I certainly wouldn't mind if certain items came back in stock & I could grab them for 20% off (Cinema Secrets brush cleanser grrrr) but I'll buy it eventually even at full price.

Vineetha

Not Sephora related but...If anyone likes Real Techniques metal brushes, they are buy one get one for $1 at kohls. You can also use codes Harvest15 and Salute15 that will take 15% and $10 off the same. So essentially you get 2 brushes for like $15 dollars with pick up in store option (free shipping over 50 or with kohls card an additional 30% off)

Shars

Ebates didn't give me cash back on one of my Sephora orders, they said they couldn't since I used a discount code not found on their website. I got cash back on another Sephora sale order, though, so I don't get it.
They lied! Email them again via the form on the website.

VioletSparkles

Quote: Originally Posted by bunnypoet
Thank you for looking out for me! Jolie is unfortunately the one that I ordered that went missing.
cry.gif
And with Surratt Beauty, you never know when colors/items will be restocked; some quickly come back in stock and others like the eyelash curler take months.

Ah, bummer! I hope you can get your sparkly lipstick soon. Wouldn't it be magical if Sephora managed to restock everything in time for the VIB sale?
flower.gif
*Dreams*

FuuHouhouji

I think that sephora is trying to prevent problems with the site by separating the rouge from the VIB on the sales. That may also be the reason that we didn't got a code to share with a friend. Last year was totally madness with all the people that got they orders cancelled. I have my order ready for VIB sale. All I wanted (except two things) are still available. Hope I can get the rest.

Bronwyn

It's a hard balance between rewarding the rouges more, and also making sure that there's enough stock so vib's don't miss out. I would suggest a full week for rouges. Have the company restock inventory and then just like a few days for vib's. Also, maybe like a $50 gift card for rouges.

Mayanas

So I am trying to catch up on 6+ pages of posts in this thread. I am behind, but wanted to say I just got my Glamglow Big Book of Sexy in and it is a LOT bigger than I thought it would be. It is huge. Opened, it basically fits across the foot of my queen size bed. Here is the silly story they put in it. But anyway, they sent it in the odd shaped box Glamglow initially sent it to Sephora in. I know because the old shipping label is right on the top of it. So they obviously opened that box to add in my packing receipt, yet they didn't put in my samples! It's not like the samples were even gonna be good ones, but the principle hurts. I placed the order with Sephora, who guarantees 3 free samples. I want my full experience dammit! It's the little things...
Amazing.

Haven

[COLOR=0000FF]   No way---it appears mine was also shipped---actually [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]overnighted---arriving tomorrow and I got 100 points for the delay!!!![/COLOR]:shrugs:  
Yes it is hard to believe. I chose a nest perfume perk, and it is officially a hazmat item. Can't be flown here. Must be shipped ground. Called CS. I asked them to resend the order w/out the perk & redirect the first shipment to their warehouse. Cant do that My other order is being overnighted.

bunnypoet

Ah, bummer! I hope you can get your sparkly lipstick soon. Wouldn't it be magical if Sephora managed to restock everything in time for the VIB sale?
flower.gif
*Dreams*
heart.gif
That would be perfect! My fingers are crossed! I keep checking the site. There was another color that sold out and is now in stock, so there is some hope, even though it is Surratt (a line that doesn't restock as quickly as some others). I am grateful I was able to buy the other items that my sister and I wanted/needed before they went OOS. And I was able to snag the Sunday Riley cleansing balm right before the code was deactivated. Woo hoo!
pompom.gif

Latest posts