All Things Sephora

laurennnxox

My order from yesterday with BNA hasn't shipped yet and now I'm getting antsy. That ish has been going in and out of stock quickly the last few days, I hope one will actually make it in my box. Usually sephora gets a shipping notification out so fast for me. Can they cancel after you've already gotten an order confirmation?

dash4

Maybe if Sephora gets a lot complaints on facebook , they will give in & let us all shop with the discount. I think that may work.
th_thdeadea.gif
type.gif

Sounds like a plan.. There is strength in numbers. I am also going to write them an email.. I am still annoyed about getting misinformation from TWO CS phone reps regarding the MUFE shadows.. In my email - I am going to slyly mention how I will be ordering my remaining purchases via beauty.com since I can still get 20% off there..

I would call but I can not stand the hold music.. I always get stuck with what sounds like loud yet muffled and choppy - techno music.. reminds me of music I heard in a club in Mexico City last year...

Quote: Originally Posted by smileyt06

Ok so I am loving to the fullest the Marc Jacobs remarcable foundation in cocoa medium and the coconut primer. Also the Laura Mercia translucent setting powder and the guerlain terracotta bronzer in #08. This haul was great. Oh yeah and on my eyes the KVD monarch palette. I'm feeling myself today lol

You are so beautiful.. Nothing makes me feel better when the makeup is on point.... great job.

smileyt06

LOL, I thought I did go lightly.  I'm very wary of those reddish blushes on my cheeks.   I haven't even used the highlighter yet.  LOL  I was so anxious to try CDP, but it didn't go with my look, I just left the highlighter out.  *blushing*  Thanks so much.  I'm going to try and figure out an eye look now.  Yes ma'am! thank you!  Thank you!  I'll try it with that brush.  I swear I used a light hand and blended.   LOL, here y'all go! But I love it!!!     "I'm feeling myself, feeling myself"  That's all I know of that song.  But this is a very cute look.  What's the lipstick?   what concealer are you wearing? 
As you should because you look fab as usual! I tried that foundation and primer and quite enjoyed it during the summer. Maybe I should get it. I'm scraping through my bottle of EL Double Wear before I open a new one. This would be a good time. I forgot what color I was though. I think it was Cocoa Medium 84 like you.
You should be! You look great! What lipstick are you wearing?
It has been said many times, but also reinforced many times.. There really isn't much benefit being a Rouge member over VIB.. We got early access, but things always go in and out of stock anyway, so things not available during our timeframe.. are available now during this sale cycle.. so VIBs are likely getting things Rouge's were unable to get. (side note: this is not hating on our lovely VIB friends:hug:  - I am glad they are getting things they wanted).. FYI: beauty.com extended its 20% off sale..  go through MrRebates and click on the 20% off link..  MrRebates is giving an extra bonus for beauty.com orders -- it is 7% (usually 5%)... I don't have to pay tax on beauty.com - so that'll end up being a 27% off discount.  yay! Sounds like a plan.. There is strength in numbers.  I am also going to write them an email.. I am still annoyed about getting misinformation from TWO CS phone reps regarding the MUFE shadows.. In my email - I am going to slyly mention how I will be ordering my remaining purchases via beauty.com since I can still get 20% off there..  I would call but I can not stand the hold music.. I always get stuck with what sounds like loud yet muffled and choppy - techno music.. reminds me of music I heard in a club in Mexico City last year... You are so beautiful..  Nothing makes me feel better when the makeup is on point.... great job.
Thank you guys I have one Mac Verve lipstick and my concealer is pro longwear in NC 50. I have been looking a hot mess all week but once all my new makeup came o was like let me do a quick beat down lol

Shars

It has been said many times, but also reinforced many times.. There really isn't much benefit being a Rouge member over VIB.. We got early access, but things always go in and out of stock anyway, so things not available during our timeframe.. are available now during this sale cycle.. so VIBs are likely getting things Rouge's were unable to get. (side note: this is not hating on our lovely VIB friends
th_hug.gif
- I am glad they are getting things they wanted)..

FYI: beauty.com extended its 20% off sale.. go through MrRebates and click on the 20% off link.. MrRebates is giving an extra bonus for beauty.com orders -- it is 7% (usually 5%)... I don't have to pay tax on beauty.com - so that'll end up being a 27% off discount. yay!

Sounds like a plan.. There is strength in numbers. I am also going to write them an email.. I am still annoyed about getting misinformation from TWO CS phone reps regarding the MUFE shadows.. In my email - I am going to slyly mention how I will be ordering my remaining purchases via beauty.com since I can still get 20% off there..

I would call but I can not stand the hold music.. I always get stuck with what sounds like loud yet muffled and choppy - techno music.. reminds me of music I heard in a club in Mexico City last year...

You are so beautiful.. Nothing makes me feel better when the makeup is on point.... great job.
There really isn't! So much for getting all the benefits of VIBs plus more.
Unfortunately, most of the stuff in my cart are either items I can't get at Beauty.com but at other retailers without the 20% off, or, they're only available at Sephora altogether. I don't have a Sephora store anywhere near me, like many other users, so I don't even have the option of popping in store and hoping the SA I deal with is in a good mood or has been allowed to extend the discount to VIBRs.

AnneAntz

That is the dumbest ish I have ever heard!!!!!

I spent over half an hour on that damn Rouge line to place an order for the brush cleaner. She assured me I wouldn't have a problem picking up something else in store, but I have my doubts.
I just ran to sephora during my lunch and VIB coupon worked at the store. But I rather order online!

singer82

My haul! :woot: You can see which ones I was iffy on with the red hearts. They kept going in and out of my cart lol. Super excited about the Nest set. Got the one last year with 4 and loved them. And this one has 3 more! After my Nirvana Black is gone I'll be getting a couple of them full sized. If I like the 3 little wonders that's what I'll use my 25$ off $50 for. Cava jumped in there last minute. Thanks to our beautiful elegant-one I just had to get it! This will be my first Bite lippy.
9d594ecd_Screenshot_2015-11-13-01-15-23-1.png
ac71bd9e_Screenshot_2015-11-13-01-15-42-1.png

singer82

Looking gorgeous girl! ♡ How are you liking the coconut primer? Is it worth the price? I'm trying to find a good one.
Ok so I am loving to the fullest the Marc Jacobs remarcable foundation in cocoa medium and the coconut primer. Also the Laura Mercia translucent setting powder and the guerlain terracotta bronzer in #08. This haul was great. Oh yeah and on my eyes the KVD monarch palette. I'm feeling myself today lol
8cc7521c_image.jpeg
e1f1746f_image.jpeg

Sabrunka

I just got an email, with the sender showing as "Sephora VIB Rouge" but the body of the email is for regular VIB's with the 20% off code... What the hell. And no, it isn't working when I try to use it.

awickedshape

8cc7521c_image.jpeg
e1f1746f_image.jpeg
You look lovely!
[COLOR=0000FF]   Isn't she beautiful!!  Hiding from us all of this time!!![/COLOR]:shock:
Yes! I demand more pics lol

MaryJane

My order from yesterday with BNA hasn't shipped yet and now I'm getting antsy. That ish has been going in and out of stock quickly the last few days, I hope one will actually make it in my box. Usually sephora gets a shipping notification out so fast for me. Can they cancel after you've already gotten an order confirmation?
I'm not sure what is going on with their shipping. I ordered BNA late last night (7:30 EST) and it shipped last night. Meanwhile, an order I placed on Tuesday, just shipped yesterday!

I called yesterday to complain about the late delivery and they told me they had an known issue with their warehouse and would credit my account with 300 points (whoop-dee-do) and $10.95 in online store credit. Don't ask me how they arrived at $10.95 but I'll take it. Since BNA was out of stock during the Rouge sale, they also gave me 20% off.

I think if you have a confirmation, you're ok.

dash4

Someone is literally selling the little post card coupon that Sephora sent them for the sale.. They have the 20% off code blurred out (as if it is unique)... That is so shady..

In the description - it says you have to be a VIB member to use it.. so it is just the generic card they sent every VIB (and Rouge) wow..

Picture of text in description box:

Shars

Not a Sephora item, but there's a new Nordies exclusive Hourglass set:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/hourglass-mini-set-limited-edition-nordstrom-exclusive/4185252?origin=category

Set includes:
- Mini Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (0.04 oz.)
- Travel-size Veil Mineral Primer (0.3 oz.)
- 1.5mm Mechanical Gel Eyeliner (0.002 oz.)
- Mini Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon (0.03 oz.)

starletta8

Maybe if Sephora gets a lot complaints on facebook , they will give in & let us all shop with the discount. I think that may work. :idea: :type:
Wishful thinking. I went into a store several states away from my home and they couldn't have been nicer. As long as you asked, Rouges got 20% off. They also helped me find the 4 stupid sheet masks that the warehouse couldn't ship in 6 days and counting and invited me to an event tomorrow ( I'm too far away, but I really appreciated it.). So now my mother can refuse the box in a few weeks when it shows up.

novocainedreams

Well I have a crap ton in my cart that I'm not willing to lose out Ebates on just to get 20% off. So I'll probably take my entitled, first world brat self to NM or Saks, use my 10% code and get 10-14% cash back. I placed a really small order during the VIBR sale because at work we get paid mid-month rather than at the very end, so the VIBR portion was an inconvenient time for me. If I hadn't received a F&F code, I would have been screwed! I LOL! I have not heard that word in soooo long! They are definitely dotish!! Pretty girl!! I don't think Marc Jacobs can take all the credit. I'm sure this is part of the pre-wedding glow as well!!  There really isn't! So much for getting all the benefits of VIBs plus more.  Unfortunately, most of the stuff in my cart are either items I can't get at Beauty.com but at other retailers without the 20% off, or, they're only available at Sephora altogether. I don't have a Sephora store anywhere near me, like many other users, so I don't even have the option of popping in store and hoping the SA I deal with is in a good mood or has been allowed to extend the discount to VIBRs.
I'm confused, why would you lose out on rebates because of the Sephora 20% off?

Shars

I'm confused, why would you lose out on rebates because of the Sephora 20% off?
Because I would have to place the order over the phone in order to get the 20% and I would only get the rebates if I order online.
sigh.gif
When you've got over $300 in your cart, that's a lot of rebates coming back.

Latest posts