All Things Sephora

Bronwyn

I would love a collection like that. Someday.... I am still on the hunt for Rosewood, Khaki Green, and probably one of the browns. But I can't decide (and that's probably a good thing).
Khaki green is lovely. If you just get one, that's the one to go for.

DMcG9

Twiggy, your haul is MFing EPIC. All I can hear in my head is Wayne and Garth bowing down and chanting "We're not worthy, we're not worthy". Seriously, posts like this make my day(dreams).
flower.gif
nanaparty.gif
flower.gif

TwiggyPop

Just made another order, hopefully my last order lol.  I wait for the sale all year... what I've been repeating to make myself feel less guilty!  A few Christmas gifts in there also :)
You've got an awesome haul too! Now I don't feel so bad. Haha. I also have some Christmas presents in there. The Tartelette palette is for my sister and so is a couple brushes, the Boschia masks and I'm breaking up the Jack Black lip balms and Caudalie hand creams between us.
Twiggy, your haul is MFing EPIC. All I can hear in my head is Wayne and Garth bowing down and chanting "We're not worthy, we're not worthy". Seriously, posts like this make my day(dreams). :flower:  :nanas: :flower:
I think I overdosed on products, but like I said, some are presents and the ones that aren't should last me a long time!

TwiggyPop

Ahh, I forgot I also ordered a Tatcha kit from their website, a BOGO GlamGlow mud mask and a few things from Ulta. (I had to get the Tartelette 2!!!)

stormborn

WOW!!! Some amazing hauls in here!!

I focused mainly on skincare and basics this round but I picked up a couple of fun things as well:

Medgal07

I'm always in the Christmas mood LOL! I have to have Christmas lights & candles everywhere!
Me too---and don't judge but I watch all of the hokey Hallmark Christmas movies----they're on all day & night. Just gets me in the mood---candles & hot chocolate didn't
work today---too warm.
girlhaha.gif

Sandy072

I can't live without it!! Seriously. I have such oily hair, that I absolutely could not dream of even going 24 hours without washing my hair. I was desperate to try and find something that helps. This in combination with other products now lets me wash my hair at night, and remain oil free in the morning! I still do a tiny spritz of LP's dry shampoo at the roots right before I leave the house to keep the oil at bay for the rest of the day. If I don't sweat, I'll sometimes even get away without washing my hair two days in a row (but on the second day I'll need much more dry shampoo) This is how I use the style extender: I shampoo/condition my hair with the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Clarifying line. Love it! Especially for the price! then, I put about a good nickel-sized amount of the style extender into my hair, starting at the places I get most oily (roots and bangs). I work it in really well with my hands and brush it through. Then I lightly spritz my hair with EVA NYC Speed It Up Blow Dry Spray which shortens my blow dry time and offers heat protection. (I looooooove love love the kms calfornia free shape quick dry spray, but it's double the price of the EN one.) I blow dry my hair, and sometimes I'll flat iron it, depending on my mood. When I wake up my hair is never unmanageable, the flat ironed style stays really well-- and I roll around a lot in my sleep according to my boyfriend. :haha: It doesn't really work too well for me if I curl my hair. But then again my hair is very thin and can't hold a curl to save it's damn life, no matter the technique or product. lol! 
Thanks lady! Today I'm on day 2 hair with the extender and when I woke up my hair did look almost perfect. Threw some LP dry shampoo in and was done. Didn't need to re-flat iron anything from yesterday. The first time I used it I did curl my hair so maybe it just isn't as effective at holding that as it is holding blow outs. Anyone have a recommendation for a glowy bronzer? I tried hourglass , just wasn't impressed for the price. I actually think radiant light is nicer for my fair skin and might just pick up the full size if I finish the one in the ambient palette. But anyone have one they like? Not glittery, not matte, just glowy.

alle685

I wonder if they will provide a discount code for Beauty Insiders... There is some stuff I would love to purchase but I am waiting to see if I get one... =(

ryan-eh

I called and they are sending another one out to me. The CS was super nice, at least.
I got some kind of concealer instead of the Clinique lip balm I ordered. Frustrating but nowhere near as $$ as the contour book. I was going to visit the store but maybe I should call instead.

TwiggyPop

WOW!!! Some amazing hauls in here!! I focused mainly on skincare and basics this round but I picked up a couple of fun things as well:  
You had a good haul too! It looks like a bunch of us got a lot of skincare. Sephora will love that because they're trying to get all of their employees to up sell the skincare with every purchase.

Latest posts