All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Me too. I have been using it a lot. I love to use radiant light as a cheek color just to give me some life, dim lightly dusted all over and then incadescent or luminous as highlight. it is my most natural i have no makeup makeup look...
Sounds lovely! Is Sephora going to get it?

bunnypoet

that is a gorgeous shade of highlight especially for lighter cooler skin tones

I wanted the palette just for this color, so I will probably take the plunge and get it in single form. I love the Ambient powders, so I see myself buying one or two (hopefully not more!) once Sephora offers them. The only Ambient I didn't like was the Mood Exposure blush which turns orangey on me, but I LOVE Mood Light.

bunnypoet

karlaedith

I wanted the palette just for this color, so I will probably take the plunge and get it in single form. I love the Ambient powders, so I see myself buying one or two (hopefully not more!) once Sephora offers them. The only Ambient I didn't like was the Mood Exposure blush which turns orangey on me, but I LOVE Mood Light.
I have always been curious about the mood light powder, can you tell me how do you use it? I have the mood exposure blush and on me looks like a dark rosy pink, very pretty

awickedshape

Oooh, thanks so much for these links AWS! These are so helpful. I'm a bit disappointed that they seem to be a thinner consistency than I like, but I will probably end up buying the purple and/or the green one.

You're welcome!
I hope you get to try them out.
I'm hesitant to purchase right now.

bunnypoet

I have always been curious about the mood light powder, can you tell me how do you use it? I have the mood exposure blush and on me looks like a dark rosy pink, very pretty

I wish Mood Exposure looked that way on me! It looks so gorgeous on others!

Since I have fair skin, I prefer to use the Mood Light over my blush and on the apples of my cheeks as a highlight, rather than as a regular highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones. It adds dimension to blah blushes, but does not take the place of my standard highlighting powders.

You're welcome!
I hope you get to try them out.
I'm hesitant to purchase right now.

I'm trying to limit my makeup spending this year (last year was nuts for me!), but I love Hourglass Ambient powders, so these new strobing powders will probably eventually make the cut. :sunshine:

awickedshape

Since I have fair skin, I prefer to use the Mood Light over my blush and on the apples of my cheeks as a highlight, rather than as a regular highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones. It adds dimension to blah blushes, but does not take the place of my standard highlighting powders.

I'm trying to limit my makeup spending this year (last year was nuts for me!), but I love Hourglass Ambient powders, so these new strobing powders will probably eventually make the cut. :sunshine:

:D
Last year was a bit crazy for me, too lol
A few fails but not too many

karlaedith

Oh ok, i think if i get the mood light i would probably use it a little on the apples of the cheeks to give them some definition as i dont think on my NC25 skin it will add too much color, i kinda wanted to get the edit palette since i dont have any ambient powder or blush at the time but the price was so ridiculous that i didnt get it, and idk but i have like combo skin, doesnt the diffused and dim light make the skin a little greasy thru the day?? These 2 along with mood light are the ones i want to try but i dont want to look like a disco ball

starletta8

Sephora is making it so easy to low-buy from them. I've already said I live within 2 hours of a warehouse. I purchased well before the shipping cut-off. It's going to take until Monday (late since it's UPS) to get something I ordered Wednesday morning. WTH? Last year, as long as I ordered before 3PM EST, I'd have it next day. And the item's in stock, too.

The nearly-instant gratification was the only thing Sephora had going for them.

elegant-one

I was in Sephora yesterday :scared: They didn't have a lot of new product. I did buy one of the new Smashbox matte lipsticks which are really nice & are beautiful shades. I got Stylist which is this beautiful shade that looks like a slightly rosier KVD Double Dare on. Earlier I purchased Mauve Matte which is a really really pretty slightly pinker nude mauve. And, I also have Bing which is a wonderful classic red.

AnneAntz

I know it is Sephora board but for ladies who also shopping at Ulta (like me), now to get to the platinum level this year you have to spend $450 not $400 anymore!! They increased $50 again!

boschicka

I was in Sephora yesterday :scared: They didn't have a lot of new product. I did buy one of the new Smashbox matte lipsticks which are really nice & are beautiful shades. I got Stylist which is this beautiful shade that looks like a slightly rosier KVD Double Dare on. Earlier I purchased Mauve Matte which is a really really pretty slightly pinker nude mauve. And, I also have Bing which is a wonderful classic red.

Ooooh, those sound lovely. Adding to my list! Have you tried the Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liners? There's a set at Sephora. I'm wondering if I need that too.

ARmakeupjunkie

Did anyone receive or use the VIB & Rouge 10% off code? I saw it on Instagram this weekend and made a purchase yesterday but, didn't notice anyone mention it.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Did anyone receive or use the VIB & Rouge 10% off code? I saw it on Instagram this weekend and made a purchase yesterday but, didn't notice anyone mention it.

I haven't received the code but I did see it posted on instagram. I haven't made a purchase yet but I'm planning to especially since they are offering double points on skincare products until the 18th.

Latest posts