All Things Sephora

Shars

Thanks for posting that. I want to order this but maybe I should wait until you get yours to see how you like the formula. I have Lolita(s) lol too but that doesn't matter ;)

I like these EO. The formula whilst wet is creamy and allows you time to apply properly but then it dries down matte quickly after so you don't have to wait forever for it to set. The colours are also very vibrant and true to tube and they last a very long time on the lips. I think you would like the colours Beso and Fiery... they're your kind of reds!

GreenEyedAllie

I like these EO. The formula whilst wet is creamy and allows you time to apply properly but then it dries down matte quickly after so you don't have to wait forever for it to set. The colours are also very vibrant and true to tube and they last a very long time on the lips. I think you would like the colours Beso and Fiery... they're your kind of reds!

I agree! I got a mini sample in a Birchbox a while back, and I really liked it. The color I received was a little too bright for normal wear for me, but the formula was creamy and long-lasting for sure. My only issue with the shade I got (a hot hot pink) was that as it wore, I did get the uneven fading in the center that some liquid lippies have.

boschicka

Can anyone recommend a dupe for the Bobbi Brown blush brush? I love the size, shape, and density, but could do without the scratchiness. I have about 9,782 brushes, but I have yet to find a dupe.

elegant-one

:wavey::thankyou: Thank you hun!!! Off to add those 2 to my cart :type::kisskiss:

Prettypackages

Can anyone recommend a dupe for the Bobbi Brown blush brush? I love the size, shape, and density, but could do without the scratchiness. I have about 9,782 brushes, but I have yet to find a dupe.
have you looked at the metal it blush brush? It might be a tad denser though.

karlaedith

Have you looked into hakuhodo brushes? From pics o have seen, the B505 brush looks like a good alternative, its a mix of squirrel and goat so it yould be softer than the bobbi brown one

karlaedith

That looks great, thank you!
Btw, do you have the tom ford blush brush and-or the wayne goss no11 brush?? I need a new blush brush, i been using the mac 116 but its very scratchy, and out of all blush brushes out there these 2 are the ones i want most, i also have the chikuhodo Z8 but i use it for bronzer most of the time, i have used for blush a couple of times but sometimes it doesnt blend out the blush as good, i guess its because of the gray squirrel hair being so soft

boschicka

Btw, do you have the tom ford blush brush and-or the wayne goss no11 brush?? I need a new blush brush, i been using the mac 116 but its very scratchy, and out of all blush brushes out there these 2 are the ones i want most, i also have the chikuhodo Z8 but i use it for bronzer most of the time, i have used for blush a couple of times but sometimes it doesnt blend out the blush as good, i guess its because of the gray squirrel hair being so soft

Yes, I have both of those brushes. The Tom Ford brush is great for densely packed or not very pigmented blushes, while the WG brush is great for lightly brushing on highly pigmented blushes. Opposite ends of the spectrum. The WG brush sounds similar to the Chikuhodo brush you mentioned in that it is so soft.

shellygrrl

Staff member

Hakuhodo would likely have something. They've got almost every shape imaginable.

boschicka

Also, I like the shape of the WG brush as compared to the pics of the Chikuhodo Z8 I've seen.

Latest posts