All Things Sephora

Haven

Bummer, my Bicoastal shipped but won't be here until Monday, but at least we were both able to get it.

I'm so happy you posted that about the Guerlain! It makes me feel even better about getting it ;)

I dug out and used my guerlain today. I have so much product that great products like this don't get used as often as they should. I added a tiny bit of colourpop glo up on top.

I have been trying to cut down on the number of orders that I place. DH decided to install one of those security doorbells that has a camera built in. Now he gets a live video feed on his phone whenever anyone or anything approaches the front door. This includes the UPS guy, FedEx guy, etc. Thwarted by my damn doorbell. :banghead::banghead:

GreenEyedAllie

I dug out and used my guerlain today. I have so much product that great products like this don't get used as often as they should. I added a tiny bit of colourpop glo up on top.

I have been trying to cut down on the number of orders that I place. DH decided to install one of those security doorbells that has a camera built in. Now he gets a live video feed on his phone whenever anyone or anything approaches the front door. This includes the UPS guy, FedEx guy, etc. Thwarted by my damn doorbell. :banghead::banghead:

you can redirect ups packages to ups location and pick them up there :)

Don't forget how they ship the free samples separately...

fur4elise

:rofl:Bless their hearts! ~ My DH is considering not only replacing our door locks but also installing a security system like you are describing. Not that he doesn't already notice all little boxes & packages...every so often I make sure to get him a goody too ! ;)

elegant-one

Ooh, I'll try that. OMGosh, I hear you on the too much product. I can't ever find what I want in a hurry.

I feel your doorbell pain :doh::scared::rofl:EVERY time I buy something, hubs phone dings :shakehead: If we're at a store & he is sitting in the man chair, you can hear it ding all over the store lol! If we're at home, it's crazy because there is delayed dinging that goes all through the house, from his phone, to his ipad, to his laptop. It drives me crazy...& it's been dingin a lot lately :marchmellow:

I do dig that camera door bell thing though! LOL!

Last edited:

Shars

I got the 250 point Minnie bag....just in case our grandbaby is a girl:cloud9:

Awwwww. I didn't realise there was a Minnie mouse tote!! Thanks for posting. I have the regular sephora one from last holiday and it's sooo handy to put my handbag overflow items in. I'm going to get the Minnie one too for shopping days!

elegant-one

Awwwww. I didn't realise there was a Minnie mouse tote!! Thanks for posting. I have the regular sephora one from last holiday and it's sooo handy to put my handbag overflow items in. I'm going to get the Minnie one too for shopping days!

:) My heart fluttered a bit when I saw the Minnie Mouse lol! Yes, get it. It looks really cute. Do they say Sephora on them?

XOXO

elegant-one

:oops: I got my welcome gift too...I made Rouge again today :rofl:

I ordered THE best product EVER from Sephora...just got it & tried it last night - Formula X Delete All - 5 Finger Nail Polish Remover :icon_cheers: It works like magic. I HATE taking off my np because it's so time consuming & I wear a lot of reds which don't come off easily but this stuf takes everything right off in seconds & leaves your nails soft. Now I need one to stick my toes into :hehe: Brilliant product!!! I just ordered 2 more today so my daughter in law can have one.

I also order 2 more of the new Burberry Full Kiss lipsticks which I adore. I bought Rosehip & Light Crimson which the model is wearing. I previously bought Oxblood which is so beautiful on.

Haven

Ooh, I'll try that. OMGosh, I hear you on the too much product. I can't ever find what I want in a hurry.

I feel your doorbell pain :doh::scared::rofl:EVERY time I buy something, hubs phone dings :shakehead: If we're at a store & his sitting in the man chair, you can hear it ding all over the store lol! If we're at home, it's crazy because there is delayed dinging that goes all through the house, from his phone, to his ipad, to his laptop. It drives me crazy...& it's been dingin a lot lately :marchmellow:

I do dig that camera door bell thing though! LOL!

Glo Up is beautiful but dark. I wear so little at a time that I will never run out.

Living in the LA area there is too much crime, including "porch bandits," so DH is always trying to improve home security. The doorbell works well - plus you can "answer" your door from anywhere as long as you have decent phone reception. Tell people to leave, that your not interested in what they are selling, etc through the doorbell speaker.

It also helps with monitoring package deliveries. :rofl:

The phone dinging story cracked me up.

JerseyGirl

How did I miss this Minnie tote?!? I have to check this out!!

Monsy

I spent way too much lately too. I need to chill out. and nars and dior summer are coming soon... plus guerlain summer. god help me

Latest posts