All Things Sephora

MaryJane

they are both gorgeous. i love them both equally. armani is more yellow toned for all over bronzed look while guerlain if you use more of a pink shade can be used as a blush/bronzer i focus more on my cheeks with this one

Thank you! Have you tried the Armani liquid bronzer? I love it. It's very subtle and natural.

Monsy

Yes I have shades 90 and 100. Beautiful. So subtle and natural I agree. I love it together with luminous silk and fluid sheer 2

boschicka

:rofl:

Seriously, it is so perfect & naturally beautiful. And that compact!!! LOL!

It has beautiful packaging for sure! I was so sad when I threw mine in a cosmetic bag for a trip and forgot I had nail files in the bag too. The top of my compact is all scratched now. :tear:

MaryJane

Yes I have shades 90 and 100. Beautiful. So subtle and natural I agree. I love it together with luminous silk and fluid sheer 2

I have shade 90 and it works perfectly with the luminous silk. I haven't tried it with the fluid sheer. Do you mix the fluid sheer with the bronzer or add both to the foundation?

Monsy

I don't mix any of them, haven't tried that yet. I just do as usual foundation then bronzer on top where needed and then fluid sheer on top of that as highlighter.

elegant-one

I did not like the new Dior glow bronzer on me at all. The shade was sort of yellow & looked completely off on me :( What a disappointment as I usually buy 2 of these. Oh well.

Sephora sent me some other shade of the Burberry Kisses ls that I did not order & now they removed the shade that I did order from their site & they don't know what's going on. :doh: I really love Light Crimson & Peony Rose. They are beautiful on. They let me keep the shade Rosewood that they wrongly sent. It's ok too.

I heard hubs say Whoa when he went into the garage LOLOL! :rofl:Many stacked Sephora boxes from UPS. There were 3 others sticking out of the the trash.
IMG_9157.JPG

Monsy

Oh man I still have to open my dior summer stuff i only opened loose powder so far

and they didn't put the order summery in the box I might have to call them

BeautyFan55

I did not like the new Dior glow bronzer on me at all. The shade was sort of yellow & looked completely off on me :( What a disappointment as I usually buy 2 of these. Oh well.

Sephora sent me some other shade of the Burberry Kisses ls that I did not order & now they removed the shade that I did order from their site & they don't know what's going on. :doh: I really love Light Crimson & Peony Rose. They are beautiful on. They let me keep the shade Rosewood that they wrongly sent. It's ok too.

I heard hubs say Whoa when he went into the garage LOLOL! :rofl:Many stacked Sephora boxes from UPS. There were 3 others sticking out of the the trash.
View attachment 53525

Nice! Have fun with all your new goodies :)

Jayjayy

Here is the Bobbi Brown Beach shimmer powder...its definately better suited for medium-deeper skin tones, and it says so in the Sephora description. It's smells just like her Beach fragrance which I love. The packaging is interesting, the top screws off. It's a dry texture...but pigmented! It seems to be geared toward larger body parts like the collar bones and whatnot during the summer. It has .24 oz of product which is just above the size of a Becca blush (which has .2 oz). Me likes it.

image.jpeg View attachment 53532 View attachment 53533 View attachment 53534 View attachment 53535

awickedshape

View attachment 53525

Lol

I just ordered one thing and the Minnie bag for my goddaughter

Shars

Here is the Bobbi Brown Beach shimmer powder...its definately better suited for medium-deeper skin tones, and it says so in the Sephora description. It's smells just like her Beach fragrance which I love. The packaging is interesting, the top screws off. It's a dry texture...but pigmented! It seems to be geared toward larger body parts like the collar bones and whatnot during the summer. It has .24 oz of product which is just above the size of a Becca blush (which has .2 oz). Me likes it.

View attachment 53531 View attachment 53532 View attachment 53533 View attachment 53534 View attachment 53535

Oh that IS gorgeous! I can see that bouncing off the decollete area like whoa!

elegant-one

View attachment 53534 View attachment 53535

That is REALLY beautiful on you!!!

Latest posts