All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I thought it was just me that noticed. A lot of the GWP at Nordies, Saks and NM's are absolute rubbish right now too.

Nooo sis, its terrible. Out of all my orders in this last month, the only sample I got was Macs P&P Radiance sample. 1 stinking sample lol

Rasbury

Any of you ladies have a recommendation for a good eyelash curler? Mine is on its last legs and I'd love to snag one during the upcoming sale.

shontay07108

This is Mac related but I don't care because I only dwell over here now (lol): I got the Sweet Vision face powder from the newest collection. I had no idea it was even out today. Some other things from the core collection seem nice, but meh. Also, some of the sets look super cute, but I either have something in it already and/or don't care for something else.

msvluvsmac

Ughh. I'm waiting for Ebates to go back up as well! Don't forget the VIB sale is activated by a code so you won't be able to use a code for nice samples along with it - sucks! I don't know why Sephora just doesn't make the discount automatic *smh*

Thanks for reminding me about the code during the sale, I forgot. Making it automatic would be too much like right. I have to work on narrowing down my list.

msvluvsmac

This is Mac related but I don't care because I only dwell over here now (lol): I got the Sweet Vision face powder from the newest collection. I had no idea it was even out today. Some other things from the core collection seem nice, but meh. Also, some of the sets look super cute, but I either have something in it already and/or don't care for something else.

I was thinking about getting the face powder. I think I'll just wait and try it at the counter tomorrow. I need to save some coins for the VIB sale.

MaryJane

For the first time in years, there isn't a lot I want/need from the VIB Sale. Because of FOMO, I always purchase the limited items as soon as they come out - like the Kat Von D Metal Matte. I'm trying to focus on quality and products I'll really use rather than impulse purchases. I bought 2 of the ABH Mario palettes because the quality is phenomenal and these are colors that I can use all the time. I think for the sale I'm picking up staples that I use every day like concealer and a new Beauty Blender. I may also pick up an ABH lipgloss or two as I've been really impressed with those.

I feel like I have so much makeup I forgot what I have!

fur4elise

RED LIPSTICK ALERT, RED LIPSTICK ALERT :rofl:- I forgot, I ordered the new Burberry Festive red lipstick! Festivus for the rest of us (Seinfeld) They say its beautiful.
Very Nice! You will be shocked :shocked: I did not buy one red lippie for the F&F sale!!! I ended up ordering a med dark plum color (UD Crisis) & matching liner (Venom) to kind of go with my new ABH eye palettes. The Burberry is still on my lust list for the VIBR along with several other tasty reds! I will always be #teambuyallthered!
glitter-lips-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

elegant-one

Very Nice! You will be shocked :shocked: I did not buy one red lippie for the F&F sale!!! I ended up ordering a med dark plum color (UD Crisis) & matching liner (Venom) to kind of go with my new ABH eye palettes. The Burberry is still on my lust list for the VIBR along with several other tasty reds! I will always be #teambuyallthered!
View attachment 57156

Wow, not one LOL! The dark plum sounds beautiful. The Burberry reds are some of the best ;) :heart:

colormefab

I hope they made plenty to go around this time. If not, there will be riots in the streets!

I will definitely be one of the rioters! I saw on the website that it wont come back until December. Which is fine because ill have plenty of time to play with my new palettes from the sale.

fur4elise

Wow, not one LOL! The dark plum sounds beautiful. The Burberry reds are some of the best ;) :heart:

I shocked myself...but I am starting to feel like @boschicka said in the Beautylish thread...
I'm feeling like I have "all the makeup things" and I'm getting "spent!" (see what I did there ;););) )

I genuinely have only one high end lust item (TF Honeymoon Quad) I must acquire...cuz I wants it! The rest of my list is pretty much an assortment of LE red lippies from Guerlain, MUFE, Givenchy, Burberrry...yeah yeah...a bit high end too...but for some reason I just don't feel guilt over a higher end lippies as long as they look, feel & perform in that special way. I do not feel this way about blush or eyeshadow...cept that TF...I will have it! LOL!

elegant-one

I shocked myself...but I am starting to feel like @boschicka said in the Beautylish thread...
I'm feeling like I have "all the makeup things" and I'm getting "spent!" (see what I did there ;););) )

I genuinely have only one high end lust item (TF Honeymoon Quad) I must acquire...cuz I wants it! The rest of my list is pretty much an assortment of LE red lippies from Guerlain, MUFE, Givenchy, Burberrry...yeah yeah...a bit high end too...but for some reason I just don't feel guilt over a higher end lippies as long as they look, feel & perform in that special way. I do not feel this way about blush or eyeshadow...cept that TF...I will have it! LOL!

Yes, I feel the same way, but it doesn't stop me lol! You'll love the Honeymoon quad. I just ordered the Tom Ford Soleil Warm palette :icon_cheers: