All Things Sephora

Rinstar

If I wanted to venture into the waters of the Viseart e/s palettes, should I get Cashmere or Minx first?

sagehen

[MENTION=100307]montREALady[/MENTION]: Thank you for those swatches. I was wondering if I needed Sephora Dark Forest if I already had MAC Young Attitude. I think I will skip Dark Forest.

boschicka

Hmm... I didn't know about them :confused: :marchmellow:

So is Sephora going to do a 20% off or not?

There's usually a 15% off sale at the beginning of April. That's all I know about. Has there been talk of something else?
Oh, do you mean 20% off sale? People here said the Sephora FB page said no extra discount this time.

elegant-one

There's usually a 15% off sale at the beginning of April. That's all I know about. Has there been talk of something else?
Oh, do you mean 20% off sale? People here said the Sephora FB page said no extra discount this time.

Maybe that was what I read. 20% off sale. Ok, thanks!!!

boschicka

The Viseart Warm Matte palette. It's currently an exclusive to Muse Beauty Pro.

I don't think I'm skilled enough in the art of blending for that palette. It's gorgeous but it scares me.

Also, I sent you a PM out of left field. Don't be afraid. :p

boschicka

Has anyone seen the Master by Mario palette at their local Sephora? I am having huge buyer's remorse :(

I checked the find in store option before the weekend and there were a few near me. I was going to go grab a spare, but then we had a huge snow storm, so I didn't make it out. Now I'm searching and I can't find them anywhere, so I'm wondering if the stores sent their stock back? Is that a thing?