All Things Sephora

Jayjayy

Did anyone snag the Sephora Favorites Glow for it Kit? I procrastinated thinking it would show up in stores, but now it's sold out. I'm wondering which products are full size (if any)?

sujusarangx3

Did anyone snag the Sephora Favorites Glow for it Kit? I procrastinated thinking it would show up in stores, but now it's sold out. I'm wondering which products are full size (if any)?

I had held off on buying it online since I was waiting for a good promo code. As soon as it sold out online, I ran to the nearest store and a rep kindly checked the back for me to see if there were any in stock. Luckily she said I got the last one - I'm not sure if that's true since I never saw them in stores to begin with but it wouldn't hurt to ask them to check for you :)

The Lancome highlighter that comes in the kit (Glowing Lights) is full size at 0.14oz. Considering that highlighter itself retails for $30, I would absolutely recommend getting this kit if you are a highlighter junkie!

smileyt06

Any word on friends and family. Usually by now it would be going on and ending around the 15th ish right. Or is there any word on the week in November when the 20% off sale is?

Shopping Obsess

Any word on friends and family. Usually by now it would be going on and ending around the 15th ish right. Or is there any word on the week in November when the 20% off sale is?

I believe the friends and family sale starts Oct 23 till 30. VIB rouge sale usually starts right after that and then VIB would be another few days after.

singer82

Hi my lovelies! Miss you all. Just been quite a year. But I'm back to talk makeup and life with everyone again :wavey:

It's 20% off time again I'm so happy! But hate when things come out right before the sale cause you don't know if you want to risk it selling out or wait. Working on my list now.

LiliV

I have to make a list for the sale, it won't be big because I'll actually be on vacation that week for my birthday but I want to at least take advantage and get one or two things lol Last year I just got the KVD Monarch palette and I think a refill of my concealer

newface

I'm so sad i missed out on opportunities to get on the friends & family email lists this season. Just for fun I emailed their customer service asking if they would like to be my friend and extend an olive branch and send me a code. Of course they said no.

Icecaramellatte

I just got an invitation to meet Victor and Rolf for 750 points. I want to go to Saks this week to try the new Bon Bon Couture but this event is all about Flowerbomb. Interesting new rewards.

Jayjayy

I had held off on buying it online since I was waiting for a good promo code. As soon as it sold out online, I ran to the nearest store and a rep kindly checked the back for me to see if there were any in stock. Luckily she said I got the last one - I'm not sure if that's true since I never saw them in stores to begin with but it wouldn't hurt to ask them to check for you :)

The Lancome highlighter that comes in the kit (Glowing Lights) is full size at 0.14oz. Considering that highlighter itself retails for $30, I would absolutely recommend getting this kit if you are a highlighter junkie!

Thank you!! I snagged it during the restock online and it's one if the best sets Sephora's released recently

image.jpeg

colormefab

I was also late submitting my email:(:(. Does anyone recall if they had a deadline in the previous years?

We didnt have a deadline last year but apparently, there was a lot of confusion so they changed some things. The main one being that we were no longer allowed to enter the emails remotely; we had to be at work. And I believe we were able to enter them during the sale versus weeks before.

fur4elise

Have you all seen the Smashbox blush palette, I LOVE IT!!! I must get it.

Do you mean the two different trio palettes? I like the Culver City Coral. They remind me of the Ben Nye blushes I have & love ❤! ;)

Speaking of F&F I guess it pays to be good to your MUAs. A real sweetie at SiJCP gave me a discount card when I visited yesterday…I did not ask her but mentioned I was being good until the VIB sale...so if you are friendly with any of your Sephora peeps you could inquire. Sale starts the 23rd.

montREALady

Do you mean the two different trio palettes? I like the Culver City Coral. They remind me of the Ben Nye blushes I have & love ❤! ;)

Speaking of F&F I guess it pays to be good to your MUAs. A real sweetie at SiJCP gave me a discount card when I visited yesterday…I did not ask her but mentioned I was being good until the VIB sale...so if you are friendly with any of your Sephora peeps you could inquire. Sale starts the 23rd.

I like Culver City.