All Things Sephora

Jayded_Dreams

I believe the codes will go out today, 10/23/16 and in store purchases can be made between 7pm-9pm during their exclusive event later this evening. I was told by my local Sephora store I could show up for the event since I was a Beauty Insider or higher (VIB & VIB Rouge) and they would share a one-time in store only code for a purchase made during the event. I don't know if all stores are doing this but it doesn't hurt to ask. ;)
roflmao.gif.pagespeed.ce.W63e20uF6b.gif
:call:

BrittLuvsMakeup

Has anyone gotten their code yet?

I'm still waiting for mine but I'll post here when I get it. Thanks again [MENTION=87684]colormefab[/MENTION]!

Got my code!!!! :yess::dance:

Yay! I'm glad to hear you got your code! I'm gonna be stalking my email like a crazy person until it arrives, lol.

Yay!I've got my basket loaded up, waiting patiently! I'll probably dump it and just get one or two things lol.

I've got my basket loaded up and ready to go as well while I wait for mine. I'm thinking I'll be doing the same as far as removing a couple of items from my cart because right now, it's super full, lol.

B

BrowneyedBeauty08

Can the F&F codes be used online and in store? Once for each or just once total? Can't wait for mine to come. I keep checking my email like a crazy person!!

itskathleeeen

Can the F&F codes be used online and in store? Once for each or just once total? Can't wait for mine to come. I keep checking my email like a crazy person!!
My email says "online only, one time use". If you know someone who works at Sephora, I heard they are able to give you the discount in store, but only if they have any.

SatelliteDrmr

My tiny haul:

Maison Margiela Replica By The Fireplace
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
Living Proof Straight Spray

I started with over $500 in my cart lol. I pondered every single item and asked what I really needed/wanted.

Prettypackages

Electric warrior looks greener. i don't have them to compare, I just looked for swatches online, so I may be wrong.
I knew I was forgetting something. Did anyone buy the Marc Jacobs Up All Night palette? I'm not a fan of sir Jacobs but I happened to be at work yesterday and swatched the Chartreuse color. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: The formula is amazing and it is so vibrant. I'm wondering if you guys own a color similar to that one? Maybe the metal crush shadow in Electric Warrior? I LOVE that MJ shadow and I hope I can find a dupe.