All Things Ulta

starletta8

I finally used my 20% off plus $58 in Ulta rewards for some boring items and a fun item:

Remington No Frizz Flat Iron (needed- this is seriously the best flat iron for my hair texture I've found since it can be turned back to 300!)
Butter London Scrubbers (Staple)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow
Living Proof Full Mousse
Tarte Tartlette in Bloom Palette (I couldn't help myself!)

DILLIGAF

I'm curious what everyone got with their 20% I grabbed all of the metal shadows from Catrice and also the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Topaz and the Becca Ombre Rouge Palette.

Prettypackages

hmmm, I don't know these shadows. I'll have to look into them.
I acutally did not use my 20%
I'm curious what everyone got with their 20% I grabbed all of the metal shadows from Catrice and also the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Topaz and the Becca Ombre Rouge Palette.

Last edited:

VioletSparkles

I'm happy to have found the Ulta thread! :dogdance: So, Ulta decided that this year we need to spend $450 to achieve/maintain Platinum status...Hmph. :(

boschicka

I'm happy to have found the Ulta thread! :dogdance: So, Ulta decided that this year we need to spend $450 to achieve/maintain Platinum status...Hmph. :(

I was a little surprised by that as well, but Ulta does offer 20% coupons quite frequently and their point system is pretty fantastic. Plus they have started carrying more high end brands, so anything I can buy at Ulta instead of Sephora, I go with Ulta.

Monsy

They had great perk on 1/1 who loves tarte. all the blushes were 50% off for platinums (online only)

VioletSparkles

I was a little surprised by that as well, but Ulta does offer 20% coupons quite frequently and their point system is pretty fantastic. Plus they have started carrying more high end brands, so anything I can buy at Ulta instead of Sephora, I go with Ulta.
Same here. :tee: I don't know why I was a bit miffed about them upping the qualifying spend by $50 when I spent almost three times that last year anyway. :crazy:

mel33t

It was $400 before. However, their points system being vastly superior to others *cough* (Sephora) *cough* does mean that I will forgive this little surprise. ;)

I agree :D
I also like that they carry drugstore and I can buy online, sometimes people open up and touch things and eewwwwwww!

Latest posts