All Things Ulta

msvluvsmac

Thanks! Thats pretty fantastic actually, I think in the long run it's a better idea to get this stuff from ulta instead of getting 15% off on sephora.
True. I bought more from ULTA's 20% off this time than I did from the VIB sale. I only used the 15% for products that are exclusive to Sephora but everything else I picked up from ULTA.

Last edited:

Monsy

Thanks! Thats pretty fantastic actually, I think in the long run it's a better idea to get this stuff from ulta instead of getting 15% off on sephora.

at least that's how we are told that promotions do stack up (For example 2x for your bday month an then 3x for special promotion on certain brand etc...)

Sabrunka

It sounds like it. If so, you hit the jackpot!

at least that's how we are told that promotions do stack up (For example 2x for your bday month an then 3x for special promotion on certain brand etc...)

Yah I just noticed that for a $120 purchase of Urban Decay products, I get 1080 points! That's super good lol. I may make a purchase today (and several more until my promo period ends).

boschicka

Yah I just noticed that for a $120 purchase of Urban Decay products, I get 1080 points! That's super good lol. I may make a purchase today (and several more until my promo period ends).

Incredible! I love Ulta's reward system. What UD items are you picking up?

Sabrunka

Incredible! I love Ulta's reward system. What UD items are you picking up?

So far I bought the Naked skin foundation and concealer (my concealer is almost empty so I needed another anyways) and one of the new highlighters in sin! I'm thinking tomorrow for Ulta's beauty break I may grab some benefit stuff (they have an adorable gift with purchase- a backpack and also a primer) and I'll still get 5x the points for that, and then Friday on payday I'm thinking of grabbing maybe another UD highlighter, the setting spray and maybe a brush before this awesome promo ends.

montREALady

I really wish I lived near an Ulta!! I love them but I don't always want $50 of stuff and hate paying shipping, lol. I can't understand how NYC/Manhattan doesn't have one yet and there are so many Sephora's.

msvluvsmac

I really wish I lived near an Ulta!! I love them but I don't always want $50 of stuff and hate paying shipping, lol. I can't understand how NYC/Manhattan doesn't have one yet and there are so many Sephora's.
Wow. You would think there would be at least couple of them in that area.

boschicka

So far I bought the Naked skin foundation and concealer (my concealer is almost empty so I needed another anyways) and one of the new highlighters in sin! I'm thinking tomorrow for Ulta's beauty break I may grab some benefit stuff (they have an adorable gift with purchase- a backpack and also a primer) and I'll still get 5x the points for that, and then Friday on payday I'm thinking of grabbing maybe another UD highlighter, the setting spray and maybe a brush before this awesome promo ends.

Nice! I forgot that Ulta's gifts with purchase & beauty break deals are great too. I am loving the new UD highlighters. I got all 3 of them. By the end of the promo, you'll have $125 off your next purchase!!!

Sabrunka

Nice! I forgot that Ulta's gifts with purchase & beauty break deals are great too. I am loving the new UD highlighters. I got all 3 of them. By the end of the promo, you'll have $125 off your next purchase!!!

I know! And that's from spending around $220! I like to think of it as getting everything for 50% off, lol! I know it doesn't work that way, but it's still a FANTASTIC deal! I'm glad I actually looked at my emails this time haha.

Sabrunka

New Anastasia liquid lipsticks are available online.

They KILL ME!! This week they have tempted me to no end lol! I have so many point bonuses, I got the 17-piece gift twice, I got a benefit backpack and face primer, the urban decay deluxe primer and deluxe sample eyeshadow, an its a 10 leave in product (ALL OF THIS STUFF WAS FREE) and now I got an email today telling me I can get a free it cosmetics eyebrow pencil and a free murad set... They are seriously trying to make me completely broke. And now the new Anastasia lipsticks are up and that's what I've been waiting for lol.

msvluvsmac

They KILL ME!! This week they have tempted me to no end lol! I have so many point bonuses, I got the 17-piece gift twice, I got a benefit backpack and face primer, the urban decay deluxe primer and deluxe sample eyeshadow, an its a 10 leave in product (ALL OF THIS STUFF WAS FREE) and now I got an email today telling me I can get a free it cosmetics eyebrow pencil and a free murad set... They are seriously trying to make me completely broke. And now the new Anastasia lipsticks are up and that's what I've been waiting for lol.

That makes 2 of us!! I snagged the ABH lippies last night and now I think I'm going to order a few UD products that I want so I can get the free stuff and 5x points. By the time I'm finished, I'll have enough points to get a perfume for almost nothing. I honestly didn't think I would make Platinum again but now I'm only a little over $30 away.

Alysse011

I didn't go crazy, but I have been eyeing UD Moondust shadow in Solstice. The 5x points on UD plus 5x points for it being my 3 year anniversary as a rewards member (didn't know that was a thing) was enough to make me get it! It's so pretty too. No regrets.

Latest posts