Allcosmeticswholesale.com

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamapie
Oh no! Shouldn't have looked. Anyone had any international experiences with them?

I've ordered items from her several times, and I'm international. Shipment usually turns up within a week, and everything is in perfect shape.

elainous

ive racked up a large shopping cart. Mac over here has a HUGE markup in australia. the lipsticks are $35AUD, which is about $25USD, eyeshadows are $23USD, u get the idea. So im bloody chuffed to find the site. Especially the brushes
greengrin.gif

I've used the site about 3 times. Shipping is extremely quick to Oz (usually within a week) and the prices are fantastic. Definitely more reliable than Ebay for authentic items!

lisakate

Wow! This site is *amazing* especially for people like me who are *ahem* broke and can't afford much HE stuff. TY!

ladyJ

How do they get all these products for whole sale price? I thought MAC didn't distribute to wholesalers???

Anyways...they do have some awesome stuff!!

Shadowy Lady

I ordered from this site last week and waiting to get my products. Has anyone from Canada ordered from her? I'm just wondering when my stuff will get here

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I ordered from this site last week and waiting to get my products. Has anyone from Canada ordered from her? I'm just wondering when my stuff will get here

I've never bought from her but I order extensively from ebay, and typically even priority packages take 2 weeks to get here. I've even had one (tracked) sit in customs for 4 weeks. Between Canada Customs and Canada Post, your wait is guaranteed to be a long one.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
I've never bought from her but I order extensively from ebay, and typically even priority packages take 2 weeks to get here. I've even had one (tracked) sit in customs for 4 weeks. Between Canada Customs and Canada Post, your wait is guaranteed to be a long one.

that sucks
ssad.gif
I was hoping I get mine soon. I've actually never ordered from Ebay *gasps* but I order from nail polish e-tailers all the time (they're all in the US) and usually get my stuff within 10 days so I guess I had my hopes too high
cry.gif

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
that sucks
ssad.gif
I was hoping I get mine soon. I've actually never ordered from Ebay *gasps* but I order from nail polish e-tailers all the time (they're all in the US) and usually get my stuff within 10 days so I guess I had my hopes too high
cry.gif

You may have just gotten "lucky" with this one and it's being held in customs for inspection. If so you can expect that they will be collecting duty from you when it's delivered. I've averaged about 1 in 10 packages being held up in customs/pay duty on. Bigger packages or labeled from stores not individuals are more likely to get singled out. I have never not gotten something though (knock on wood) .

Shadowy Lady

^^ damn it, I hope I'm not "lucky". I'm waiting for this package and another from Head2Toe and none have arrived :/

Shadowy Lady

bumpin to say that I finally got my stuff. Everything is authentic and perfect
smiles.gif
I will probably order from them again

well i'm ordering the urban decay vip liners, speak louder l/s, and bright sunshine e/s .. *fingers crossed* I hope it's all legit!!

Arisone

I ordered a lipstick (You Say Tomato) last week. I received it today. It is definitively authentic. I will purchase from the website again.

pumpkincat210

I don't doubt her stuff is real, but i'm confused.
How does she get her hands on that much stuff, when you can only buy a certain number of the same item at an estee lauder cco?

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I don't doubt her stuff is real, but i'm confused.
How does she get her hands on that much stuff, when you can only buy a certain number of the same item at an estee lauder cco?

I just posted a thread on this, and now I find this one, that's the only thing sketchy about it, thw only thing I can think of about it, is she's either getting the 60% discount from a PROcard, or she is stealing, either way.... eu nao sei

TISH1124

I always think these sellers have pro cards, work at the CCO or shop like friggin crazy ....Pro card is 40% These people have their momma, kids and friends buying from the CCO's as well....if they want it they get it....they probbaly go to every CCO within 500 miles....who knows

swaly

I just ordered the Smashbox eyeliner palettes ($12!!! WHAT!!!), the UD eyeliner sets, and a Smashbox photo finish primer. I'll let you know how the service/delivery goes. They shipped within one business day, which is sweet.

Latest posts