allcosmeticswholesale.com ??

Gorgeous

this has probably been asked or posted somewhere but i can't seem to find it.. i was just wondering about their products authenticity.. anyone have any experience with them?

darklocke

All my experience with ACW is good, and I've done a few transactions. I've only gotten MAC from her, but I know that others here have ordered other brands from her as well. Try using the search, and you'll find other posts praising her, and ACW.
smiles.gif

dietcokeg

ive bought from this site many times and will definately continue to do so. great communication and the owner is very understandable. all items are 100% authentic, i swear by that store!

Licota

There's one thing I wonder about - international shipping for under 1lbs costs something around 5 USD. How should I know whether what I buy is over or under 1lbs? If I f.ex buy two products (1 powder and 1 eyeshadow) - does the store calculate the weight?

:s

GlamQueen21

I purchased the Heatherette Trio 1 on that website yesterday and I can't wait to get it. Also, I will continue going on that site as well.

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licota
There's one thing I wonder about - international shipping for under 1lbs costs something around 5 USD. How should I know whether what I buy is over or under 1lbs? If I f.ex buy two products (1 powder and 1 eyeshadow) - does the store calculate the weight?

:s

If what you order is more than 1 lbs, you won't be able to choose shipping for less than 1 lbs. It's about half a kilo, so you can fit a lot of stuff in it.
winks.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I purchased the Heatherette Trio 1 on that website yesterday and I can't wait to get it. Also, I will continue going on that site as well.

She is really fast with shipping to J...you will get it fast I always do

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
She is really fast with shipping to J...you will get it fast I always do

Yeah, she was fast! I recieved them within 4 days! I'm loving the trio a lot and I will get some other things from that site!