Allen, TX CCO (Allen Premium Outlets)

sinergy

updates??? ive been wanting to try and find this particular outlet, since its the closer to me..is it pretty big?

bump!!! taking my kiddos school shopping this week and i def want to find this cco and see what they have..has anyone been here lately??

sinergy

went today, they had a bunch of pressed hyperreal powder in extra light, msf in porcelain pink, solar riche bronzer, a few mineral powder foundation, they had some venimous villains things, shadows, blushes, that dr facilier powder, and a few of the glosses, liberty of london shadows glosses and blushes rose romance blushes greasepaint sticks quite a few of those, lipstick selection was horrible, but they had a good size lipgloss to pick from, cult of cherry, liberty of london, ven villain, fabulous felines, 3n, shadows they had to the beach and quite a few others a smaller train case, some holiday lip and eye sets mac look boxes where they had the whole face kit, a few older holiday viva glam sets with the lipstick plus two mini glosses, some quads but i didnt really see them and just normal pigments nothing really unique that i saw, brushes they had the 252, a kabuki, a few others but i dont remember numbers a large foundation brush and a powder brush, um..what else what else,...i think thats about it. not a bad selection but the girl told me they only recently got their shipment from May, that they havent gotten june or july yet it had been pushed back and they didnt know when they would be getting that stuff in.

i only ended up getting three eyeshadows : straw harvest cause it just looked so pretty to me, dunno why..lol, birds and berries from LOL and suave intentions i dont know why i overlooked birds and berries before, what a pretty color, i cant wait to play with it and suave intentions so buttery soft!
superglass in cherry electric what a great color but that big chunky glitter is freakn killing me..
cremesheen in go for it, i dont know why i got this but oh well, i have a purple lipstick now..
lustre glass in Little Vi which is discontinued and such a shame cause its such a purrty color
lustre glass in hey, sailor

katelyn1223

bump! :) I'm thinking about going there this weekend, and since it's about 45 minutes away, I'd love to know if the selection is worth the drive.

sinergy

I went about a week before christmas and the ladies were just recieving info about a pretty good size shipment they were going to get in supposed to have a new makeup train case also. they did tell me i could call and see what they got in.

they had liberty of london, venemous villains, rose romance, lots of regular eyeshadows and mineralize shadows, blushes from ven vill. rose romance, liberty london, and porcelain pink msf a few beauty powders and bronzers, uhm they had foundations and studio sculpt concealers, a lot of colors in that and a pressed powder in about six different colors, i dont remember what powder it was though. decent selection on pigments and quads and old holiday stuff tartan tale some brush sets from last yr and the yr before..it was a pretty big selection of stuff, but just nothing that stood out to me really i did buy a lot but it was like stuff i was replacing..carbon, humid, things like that. wish i could be more help, but if you do go please post if you see anything good!

TitaPR

Today I put the Stacy address on the GPS to get to this outlet and it took me to a Trailer Park place to dead end..

mymacaddiction

I know this is a really old thread, but I made the drive out to Allen today to check out CCO for the first time. They had a ton of quads. Evil eye, parlor smoke ( I think it was called) and several others. Lots of eyeshadow duos. Several of the tartan plaid lines. No recent-ish LE stuff. :( I grabbed Play it Proper beauty powder (been wanting this for a while!), personal style beauty powder/blush, saffron and mythical eyeshadows and dress it up pro longwear lip stick. Overall I was disappointed but did manage to get these few things that I love!

Mac-Guy

Overall I was disappointed but did manage to get these few things that I love!

They have a lot of not-so-hot products that seem to sit on the shelves forever. The good stuff, i.e. new LE products, are usually gone within a few days when they get new shipments. It's only worth going when they received new shipments.

purplemaren

Yeah, I went yesterday. They had the tartan quads, evil eye, parlor smoke, both shop/cook quads, a few not terribly interesting beauty powders and blushes, some of the glitter handle brush sets. I was hoping they had redhead, but no dice. I picked up the cooling powder thingy in truth and light, but overall it was disappointing.

lkillie

I went today and purchased Immortal Flower blush (will be in the new All About Orange collection), Honey Love l/s, and Tempting quad. This was my first time there, and they had a LARGE amount of eye shadows! Not sure if that's the norm.

LouGarner

I went today and purchased Immortal Flower blush (will be in the new All About Orange collection), Honey Love l/s, and Tempting quad. This was my first time there, and they had a LARGE amount of eye shadows! Not sure if that's the norm.
that's awesome. I like a hour and 15 mins from roundrock outlet. I will see what they have this week. I know they have razzledazzer which is also in the AAO collection so I picked it up

lkillie

that's awesome. I like a hour and 15 mins from roundrock outlet. I will see what they have this week. I know they have razzledazzer which is also in the AAO collection so I picked it up
Oh wow nice! That's one of the lipsticks I purchased at release. The Allen one didn't have it, otherwise I would have snatched it up. :) Hope you find some goodies there!!

Mac-Guy

Allen has usually a large selection of e/s, but some of them have been sitting on the shelves forever. In other words: It's more exciting when you go there for the first time, but don't expect too much new e/s stock. The blushes, however, seem to change frequently, but that is due to the fact that people will buy them up quickly.

lkillie

Allen has usually a large selection of e/s, but some of them have been sitting on the shelves forever. In other words: It's more exciting when you go there for the first time, but don't expect too much new e/s stock. The blushes, however, seem to change frequently, but that is due to the fact that people will buy them up quickly.
That's okay about the e/s stock. I'm just starting out with mac so it will give me a chance to shop without getting too frantic. :)

Latest posts