Aloha From Hawaii

usmcwife27

Hey Everyone!

So Im new here. And well like most of you Im a makeup addict, newly addicted to MAC, I got 1/3 of the HK collection and some pp's and Im in love
smiles.gif

Im a new mommy to a beautiful 2 month old baby girl, and a wife to a wonderful Marine. Were currently stationed in Hawaii but originally from Cali.
Im excited to be on here
th_DANCE.gif

usmcwife27

aww my first welcome, yeaaaaa. thank you
th_worship.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by meland2lilones
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

you'll love it here..haha

usmcwife27

hey girl! nice to meet ya. where u live?? im liking it enough to leave now lol..been on da rock 2+ years and ready to head back to real home cali lol...have u got the new sugarsweet collection ms addict lol...im slowly turnin into one as well...lol.....
sneaky.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
Hey!

I'm from Hawaii too! How are you liking it here?
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

brandi

2+ years! Yup you've seen everything already. I live in Aiea. Yes, I did get the sugarsweet collection. Not all of it, maybe almost half
lol.gif
Did you get anything from this collection?

Where are you living on this rock?

usmcwife27

We live in Kaneohe, husband is a Marine. Aiea ooh Pearlridge right round da corner. Yup splurged $200 yesterday on The Sugarsweet Collection, bought all shadesticks and I hate them
shockt.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
2+ years! Yup you've seen everything already. I live in Aiea. Yes, I did get the sugarsweet collection. Not all of it, maybe almost half
lol.gif
Did you get anything from this collection?

Where are you living on this rock?

Hi Maria! I'm new here too..and from kaneohe,hawaii. I'm also a mac addict..I actually have my interview/demo this thursday..Hope everything goes well..I currently work for lancome in macys. I'm proud mommy & engaged ..2 Girls (lana-lei) 2yrs and (madison) 5 yrs old.

usmcwife27

Sweet!! I live in Kaneohe too and have a 2 month old baby girl. Which MAC you applying to??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808MACArtist
Hi Maria! I'm new here too..and from kaneohe,hawaii. I'm also a mac addict..I actually have my interview/demo this thursday..Hope everything goes well..I currently work for lancome in macys. I'm proud mommy & engaged ..2 Girls (lana-lei) 2yrs and (madison) 5 yrs old.