Ambonee's Vanity/Make-up Storage **Pic Heavy**

Kenna23

you are a very organized woman. wow! do you do apartments cause i really need your help.

Charlie'sAngel

What a great idea to store everything in the boxes!!! Ensures everything fits perfectly....what do you use to cut the boxes so perfectly?

elongreach

I envy the organization! I have consistently thrown my boxes away and now, I wish I hadn't! That was so smart! Plus that whole corner desk thing is awesome. I'm trying to find a place for something like that in my apartment!

Elusive21

This is an AMAZING makeup collection.

I just showed my hubby all those pics and told him that someday I'm going to have that much makeup as well.

How long did it take you to acquire such a beautiful collection?

leenybeeny

<expletives deleted> !!!!!!!!!
jawdrop.gif

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Haha!!! I wondered where you went
winks.gif
We have missed you!!!!
bigheart.gif

I love your storage!!!! And your super amazing stash
th_e2cloud9.gif
A girl would not want for anything with a stash like that
greengrin.gif
Awesome!!!!

I've been around
smiles.gif
mostly lurking lol. and thank you! What's terrible is it just keeps growing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
First off, thank you for sharing. Is it odd that I am turned on by how organized you have things????? LOL. I love how everything is so neat and everything has a place. I love all the labeling and how everything is planned out. Very cool.

lol no I get turned on by it too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
WOOOOOAH! That is ALOT Of mac! I love your system! How are you making the lipsticks and lipglosses stand up? And where is yoru storage from?! I neeeed details! My make up storage is still all over the place at the mo! I love the pigments btw! I have a little collection compared to you and I thought I was bad!!!

I just cut the boxes they come in in half and tape them together. My unit is actually from Target, it's a scrapbooking thing. each unit was about $20-$25 (they're kinda cheap, hence the breaking and different handles lol) a piece I have 8 but I may need to add a few more lol. and I just put a board I got from Home depot on top. One day I'll get more elaborate and put glass on top and so I can showcase my postcards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrofox
holysheep.gif
omg i just
thud.gif
and went to MAC pron heaven!! Thank u for the ammmmmazing storage pics! question though, what is the green paint you have next to blueboy called?

I believe that's Chartru paint
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Beautiful collection! Are you just cutting the boxes in half (or something like that) to make everything stand up so neatly?

Yup that's exactly what I do.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintia
This is amazing.. Love how everything is organized... very well done.. do you use all of it though? haha

thank you! and yes I do
winkiss.gif
I have little sisters and a brother who are in competitive dance and theater, not to mention Halloween, also I'm a makeup artist so prom time and weddings help my makeup see the light of day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna23
you are a very organized woman. wow! do you do apartments cause i really need your help.

lol actually this is the only tidy part of my room
shockt.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie'sAngel
What a great idea to store everything in the boxes!!! Ensures everything fits perfectly....what do you use to cut the boxes so perfectly?

just scissors. I fold the box (like if you were going to store it away flat) and cut down the middle of the "A" in MAC. It's usually (but NOT always) the middle, or at least close enough for me
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive21
This is an AMAZING makeup collection.

I just showed my hubby all those pics and told him that someday I'm going to have that much makeup as well.

How long did it take you to acquire such a beautiful collection?

Thanks! I've been into MAC for over 10 years but really started "collecting/buying" everything about 5 years ago
winks.gif

GlamQueen21

th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif
th_drool.gif

I AM LOVING YOUR PIGMENT COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE BEST ONE EVER!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOUR MAC COLLECTIONS!!!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambonee

lol actually this is the only tidy part of my room
shockt.gif

Me too! The rest of my room is an unholy disaster but the makeup area is organized.

sassyclassy

I just viewed this off Twitter because Pursebuzz tweeted about your collection + set up. Amazing!! I can't believe you have so many items + you are super organized about it!!

miss-lilly

What an amazing collection + way of organizing your make-up
heart.gif

After seeing it, I totally regret throwing the boxes away