Americas next top model : CYCLE 10

Dreamergirl3

I cannot believe Whitney won.
Her runway was better than Anyas but other than that, nothing else she did was. Anya had it ALL.

I wanted Whitney to win if she was the better model, but simply she wasn't. Her personality left much to be desired too IMHO. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that a normal woman got this far and won, but Whitney just didn't deserve it if you base it on pure talent.

At least Anya can hopefully get better work this way and not be stuck in the contract. I hope to see more of her in the future!

beauty_marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby_is_cute
What was her scandal??

While I am glad a normal looking girl finally won, I really liked Anya. Whitney's runway was better, but Anya's pictures were amazing. But Anya's voice is not really as "spokesmodel-y" as Whitney's.

in addition shes been featured on te tyra banks show NUMEROUS times.
check this out:

YouTube - Saleisha Scandal on ANTM Cycle 9 (Part 1)

Rennah

I think Anya will probably end up with a more successful modeling career than Whitney, even though she didn't win.

Anya is just gorgeous and professional.

Whitney's face is kinda weird.

Miss Pumpkin

I'm Spanish but I'm addicted to ANTM
lol.gif
I've watched and followed every cycle on YouTube and I'm SOOO happy Whitney won! She was my favourite from day 1, her face is gorgeous and hopefully it will inspire a lot of young girls to feel sexy and confident with their bodies
smiles.gif

Arisone

^^ I liked Anchal too. I wish there were more Asian girls on the cycles.

Its was nice to have a curvy girl win but Anya deserved it more in my opinion.

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by neezer
because Saleshia went to Tyra's Modeling Camp (T-Zone) so it looked like she had the higher advantage over the rest of the girls.

It was way more than that. You used to not be able to compete if you worked with Tyra before. Besides T-Zone she was on the Tyra Banks show modeling/runway twice before ANTM. Also, you can not be featured in a national campaign, which she did too. She did a Wendy's commerical that was featured nationally and in Canada.

user79

ANTM...I'm over it. Meh. The show has like nothing to do with the real world of modeling anymore imo.

nunu

I am ok with Whitney winning but I wanted Anya to win, she looks more like a model and is more professional. I think they let Whitney win so that people say oh Tyra let a plus size model win. For sure Anya is going to have a better career.

ANTM compared to GNTM is nothing. Atleast in GNTM they teach them the walks, how to apply make up and hair for specific occasions and Heidi Klum is with them all the time coaching them and teaching them. I don't see any of that in ANTM. Tyra only shows up in the elimination stage.

kimmy

i actually like whitney. i think she's gorgeous. i really couldn't care less about their personalities anyway. alot of people are fans of kate moss, but how many know anything about her personality? just like alot of people like mollie sims without knowing anything about her personality.

it's kind of nice to see that tyra's finally walking the walk on the plus sized model thing instead of just talking the talk. she's always running her mouth about how plus sized models aren't afforded enough opportunity and everything, but what did she ever do to change that?