America's Next Top Model, Cycle 8 Models

Deirdre

I think they're all gorgeous. What a lovely group of people (physically speaking, anyway). I hope they don't lop off Kathleen's hair. I love that look.

purplkaret

cool beans. i always get super psyched when the models come out... i hope tyra tones it down this season cuz she's really been ruining the show for me
ssad.gif

fairytale22

Jaslene, Natasha, and Renee are my favs from first impression.
smiles.gif
Thanks for posting this. When does cycle 8 air?

Bernadette

Just from the pictures I think Jael and Cassandra are the prettiest. I always want to watch this show but forget all about it when I actually turn on my TV.

Joyness

YAY!!! *getting excited* Love this show and can't wait...

Only thing is I was really hoping to see some asian models this cycle...there really haven't been many in the past.

kimmy

jael is like aj's replacement...who was kim's replacement. you ever noticed how they have the one "punk rock" chick that they always dress up to look hardcore? she is pretty though. i think dionne has a really model-esque look. i can't wait for the season to start, i miss antm.
ssad.gif

Katja

I hope they come up with some interesting challenges. My favorite season has to be season 2. I'm not sure yet. And my favorite past models were Mercedes and April (as far as looks).

OnaFyre

I remember hearing once that Tyra only signed on to do or Top Model was only supposed to have 8 cycles. Anyone know anything about that. Sorry if this is old news and/or totally not true.

medusalox

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnaFyre
I remember hearing once that Tyra only signed on to do or Top Model was only supposed to have 8 cycles. Anyone know anything about that. Sorry if this is old news and/or totally not true.

They're currently casting for cycle 9, I have the application saved on my computer.
smiles.gif

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by medusalox
They're currently casting for cycle 9, I have the application saved on my computer.
smiles.gif

one of our specktrettes is going to be america's next top model!
winks.gif

GalleyGirl

I can't remember which comedian said this, but America's next top model has been through so many cycles that its practically in menapouse.

cookies

I think Samantha looks nice!

In the big group photo up the top, I like the girl who is fifth from the left, (curly hair, green dress) but can't tell which one she is lol!