Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

User38

i woke up very late yesterday, since i have been having headaches and insomnia lately. I missed the delivery of the palette. i dont see anything saying that i have to sign a paper. Why cant they just put in in the mail box or next to the door?
it says
Customer not available or business closed - Please contact local Post Office to pick up or reschedule delivery

the usps page says "ready to pick up"
icon_eek.gif
wtff.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by mosha010

I'm SO sad the pomades r sold out everywhere. Just when I had found a match. Just when I thought I ha it. Nowhere to be found. Blaaaaahhhhh

I was trying to get a Blonde dip brow to mix with my medium brown and a pinch of black.. until I get a newer formula from Anastasia which meets my colours.. no luck. Everybody is sold out.. lol.

so my eyebrows are still a bit off colourwise, but hey they look like tiny tarantulas

erine1881

Argh...this is so frustrating. I'm contemplating calling them but I have a feeling I'll end up throwing my phone at the wall. This is really such a shame. I was SO excited when I got ABHpro and I haven't had any problems up til now. I hope you get some kind of response or resolution soon!
Same here. ABHPro is what's stopping me from ordering elsewhere.
That actually ridiculous you STILL haven't received it yet or heard any word.
Yup.

Beautybuyer

Tag teaming is a great idea!! I didn't see anastasia on the imats listing tho!!!!! :0
I saw her comment on her Instagram like last week saying she wouldn't be there because she's completely sold out of products and that the next thing she'd be at was in May or something

alexisweaver

Ugh I hope they send you a new one ASAP! It'll be almost a month soon….
I'm starting to hate this company…..They can never just ADMIT that they fucked up. It's always something else that happened.

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010
Quote:Originally Posted by Yazmin

I suggest you make their booth your first or second stop next week, if you can. Too bad I wasn't going - we could tag team.

Tag teaming is a great idea!! I didn't see anastasia on the imats listing tho!!!!! :0

I had just assumed she would have a booth since she was at IMATS LA.

Quote:Originally Posted by Beautybuyer
Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

I saw her comment on her Instagram like last week saying she wouldn't be there because she's completely sold out of products and that the next thing she'd be at was in May or something

They need to get their act together over there!
Yea she'll be at the makeup show next month tho!

butterflyeyes

So I think she'll be out of stock awhile. I saw someone comment about her being at imats NY and she said she wouldn't be because she's out of stock. Eek
I was really hoping she would be there for IMATS like she's supposed to be. The stuff I wanted is always out of stock on the website, but with all of the CS nightmares ya'll are posting I'm kind of glad I haven't ordered anything yet. I was really holding out to use my ABHpro but I did break and buy one Dipbrow from my local Dillard's.

DILLIGAF

I was just in Nordstrom and the girls at the ABH counter said they expect to be sold out of Dipbrow Pomade by the end of April. They also said they don't anticipate a restock until September.

mosha010

I
I was just in Nordstrom and the girls at the ABH counter said they expect to be sold out of Dipbrow Pomade by the end of April. They also said they don't anticipate a restock until September.
I thought they were sold out already!? You mean they still have it!? Which one !?

butterflyeyes

Dillard's website still had Dipbrow but only in 3 colors (chocolate, auburn, and Ebony). If you aren't trying to hold out for a pro discount then that's an option. My local Dillard's was out of everything except for Ebony (they only had one in stock). The SA had no clue if they were going to get restock since they've been waiting for awhile

mosha010

Dillard's website still had Dipbrow but only in 3 colors (chocolate, auburn, and Ebony). If you aren't trying to hold out for a pro discount then that's an option. My local Dillard's was out of everything except for Ebony (they only had one in stock). The SA had no clue if they were going to get restock since they've been waiting for awhile
Woah $8 shipping. Yea ok.