Anastasia Brow Powder or MAC Eyeshadow Pan?

GirlyDork

I'm looking to make more space in my 4U-sized Z Palette. (I have a few other Pro-sized ones to store most of my eyeshadows, but I like to have a smaller one for my everyday/go-to eyeshadows, contour, and blush.) The Inglot shadow that I currently use for my eyebrows is (1) taking up more space than I'd like and (2) a bit darker than what I prefer at the moment. So now, I'm on the market for a smaller eyeshadow or brow powder pan that I can pop into my Z Palette.

I've got my eye on the Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown and MAC Eyeshadow in Coquette. I have a few questions as far as those products are concerned:

1. How do the colors compare? Does anyone happen to own both of those products? If so, do you have a preference for one over the other?
  2. Does the Anastasia Brow Powder pan pop out of the compact, or would I have to depot it with a knife, heat, etc? (I have no problems with depotting, but of course, I'd prefer to be spared a few extra steps if possible.)

Thanks in advance! :)

chsai

I prefer anastasia over mac because mac ones are satin and anastasia ones are matte looked more natural.