Andy Samberg, the lonely island.

spectrolite

^^I love The Lonely Island. I have Incredibad on my ipod and it's a source of constant amusement for me. I'll be on the train on my way to work then suddenly burst out laughing when one of the songs comes up. And I can't keep the songs out of my head!! I'll be falling asleep and suddenly think "A boombox is not a toooyyy" lol.

Mother Lover is definitely my favorite song at the moment. That's just too damn funnnny. >_<

Justin Timberlake (Mother Lover) Saturday Night Live

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^^I love The Lonely Island. I have Incredibad on my ipod and it's a source of constant amusement for me. I'll be on the train on my way to work then suddenly burst out laughing when one of the songs comes up. And I can't keep the songs out of my head!! I'll be falling asleep and suddenly think "A boombox is not a toooyyy" lol.

Mother Lover is definitely my favorite song at the moment. That's just too damn funnnny. >_<

Justin Timberlake (Mother Lover) Saturday Night Live

Dude I totally hear them in my head 24/7. I was trying to sleep last night (I'm kind of an insomniac it takes me hours to fall asleep) and the whole time I was laying there I was thinking "they have to change it to 'all up under the covers day' " haha
mother lovers is the shizz. I wish my b/f and friends appreciated the humor as much as my specktra friends
ssad.gif

xsnowwhite

Haha I just watched them all, they're so freaking funny! Jizz in my pants is soooo funny, just the outfits alone had me cracking up. And tara_hearts, no joke I did the same thing last night. I couldn't sleep so I was up till 1:30am watching them! Mother lover is one of my favs too.

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
Haha I just watched them all, they're so freaking funny! Jizz in my pants is soooo funny, just the outfits alone had me cracking up. And tara_hearts, no joke I did the same thing last night. I couldn't sleep so I was up till 1:30am watching them! Mother lover is one of my favs too.

hahaha glad i'm not the only one

urbanD0LL

rotfl they are hilarious . another funny one is Ras Trent , thats the first one I saw and then discovered the ones you posted .

aziajs

I generally think Andy Samberg is corny as hell but he does have some funny skits. But, could they have said fuck, motherfucker, or motherfucking any more in that I'm On A Boat video?

statusmode

Did anybody watch the movie awards? After mentioning Megan Fox she just gave him death stare and he said "you wanna get out of here? no?? alright, you're ugly.." hahah