angelika and dollmix blush on NW20 skin?

xjsbellamias13

Would Angelika blush from NARS look good on my NW20 skin?
And also what about MAC dollymix?
thanks so much
smiles.gif

Michelle3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjsbellamias13
Would Angelika blush from NARS look good on my NW20 skin?
And also what about MAC dollymix?
thanks so much
smiles.gif

I am nw20 as well and both blushes look great! Apply angelika heavy just on the apples of you cheeks and its adorable
clap.gif

me_jelly

I'm not sure about Angelika, but MAC dollymix would definitely look great on someone with your skintone - it's such a nice/cute color and is great for a healthy flush or a cuter, more distinct one, when layered on

SnowWhiteQueen

I'm NW15/NW20, and I guess I'm in the minority here because I thought Dollymix just looked clowny on me when I tried it on at the store. Even though pink swoon doesn't have the shimmer factor, I preferred that one over dollymix.

courters

I have Dollymix and I think it looks great. It's a sheertone, so it works fine for us paler people, just be careful you don't get too much on the brush or you will look like a clown!

M*A*C*LOVER

Im a NW20 aswell and dollymix looks great on my skin,it is one of my most used blush just dont go to heavy on it and it will look great.
wavey.gif

Showgirl

Dollymix on NW20 = *love*

Great for a "flushing English rose" fresh and glowy style elook: think Kate Winslet in a period drama type o' thing :)

jenii

Oh, definitely Dollymix! I'm NW20 myself, and I adore it.

What I do is use a 187 brush to apply it in layers until I get the intensity I want.