Another MAC / Estee Lauder Warehouse sale haul

soveryfabulous

march2010warehousesale01.jpg

I got mostly eye shadows and lip products. Also some brushes, lashes, paint pots, cleanse off oil, mini Fix+ and a bunch of random bits.

It was my 2nd time going to one of these sales and I'm glad I got to go. Will have new goodies to play with for a while!
smiles.gif

sassyclassy

Wow you got a ton of stuff!! I went too but did not get nearly as much...hopefully I'll get to go to the next one and stock up!! Enjoy =)

soveryfabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
Did you go twice? How did you get so many lip products ? :O

I went with my bf and he got some of the lip stuff for me.
smiles.gif

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by soveryfabulous
I went with my bf and he got some of the lip stuff for me.
smiles.gif

I must make a note of this ... must drag bf to next sale
th_worship.gif

Melxo

Enjoy all your new goodies!!

Great idea on the boyfriend part, dearly noted for if I ever go!

soveryfabulous

hehe yeah, it was very helpful having him there. He drove me to the sale and he waited in lines for me while I looked at stuff.
smiles.gif

StarrySim

The first time I went to the sale, my bf drove me and went though the whole place with me. He was so sweet about it - he hates shopping more than anything in the world. And, well, make-up shopping, you can imagine. Unfortunately I felt bad for him and I rushed through so fast that I missed so many things (brushes? there were brushes?) For all subsequent ones, he happily drives me and then picks me up, but won't go through the torture again
smiles.gif

soveryfabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
The first time I went to the sale, my bf drove me and went though the whole place with me. He was so sweet about it - he hates shopping more than anything in the world. And, well, make-up shopping, you can imagine. Unfortunately I felt bad for him and I rushed through so fast that I missed so many things (brushes? there were brushes?) For all subsequent ones, he happily drives me and then picks me up, but won't go through the torture again
smiles.gif

Haha, I prepared mine before hand, told him that it'd probably be a couple hours in there and that I wanted to be very thorough. He was a good sport about it, though I could tell towards the end he just wanted to get out of there!

And that is the 272 brush, I haven't tried it yet, but I am excited to! It kind of looks like the 239 to me, but angled, I bet I can put it to good use.
smiles.gif