Another MAC Warehouse Haul, YAY!

RoxyJ

I went to the Estee Lauder/MAC warehouse in Markham on Saturday. And I made out like a bandit!
yahoo.gif

Here's my haul:

Charity Bags:
Mineralize Lotion
Roman Holiday DG
Fierce & Fabulous LG
Triple Fusion MES

Satin Lipstick in Alibi
MES Fresh & Easy
Lipstain Marker in Modern Mocha
Chromaline Liner in Hi-Def Cyan (crazy blue, not sure what I was expecting but this is blue)

Coral Crepe Paint Pot (YAY!)
Going Bananas
Roman Holday DG
Local Colour DG (beautiful!)

Gift: Family Silver MES

Purchases:
Dazzleglass Creme in Creme Allure (gorgeous colour!)
Made with Love Lipstick

Pic:
mac1.jpg

Big pile o' MAC:
mac2.jpg

jujubot

The warehouse sale sounds like so much fun! Love your pile 'o MAC =) Thanks for sharing!

masaabza

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyJ
I went to the Estee Lauder/MAC warehouse in Markham on Saturday. And I made out like a bandit!
yahoo.gif

Here's my haul:

Charity Bags:
Mineralize Lotion
Roman Holiday DG
Fierce & Fabulous LG
Triple Fusion MES

Satin Lipstick in Alibi
MES Fresh & Easy
Lipstain Marker in Modern Mocha
Chromaline Liner in Hi-Def Cyan (crazy blue, not sure what I was expecting but this is blue)

Coral Crepe Paint Pot (YAY!)
Going Bananas
Roman Holday DG
Local Colour DG (beautiful!)

Gift: Family Silver MES

Purchases:
Dazzleglass Creme in Creme Allure (gorgeous colour!)
Made with Love Lipstick

Pic:
mac1.jpg

Big pile o' MAC:
mac2.jpg

Hi there,
Do you have an extra package with the Coral Crepe Paint pot. I would like to exchange a package with you. I have 3 different packages which are different from yours.

RoxyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaabza
Hi there,
Do you have an extra package with the Coral Crepe Paint pot. I would like to exchange a package with you. I have 3 different packages which are different from yours.

Sorry, I actually swapped a Saturday afternoon bag for the one with Coral Crepe.
ssad.gif

StarrySim

Wow, how can you resist going there and leaving with just 2 actual purchased items? Last time I tried that, at the last sale, I made it just under $100 and I was pretty proud
smiles.gif

I got Made With Love at the spring sale, and it's such a nice happy summer colour, I wore it quite a bit this summer. It's a little gritty and frosty though, which is weird for a luster.

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss215
wow! current items at a warehouse sale already. lucky!

Actually, it's funny because the current or very recent items are never available for sale, they just put them in the charity bags. I have no idea why that's the way it is.

RoxyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
Wow, how can you resist going there and leaving with just 2 actual purchased items? Last time I tried that, at the last sale, I made it just under $100 and I was pretty proud
smiles.gif

I got Made With Love at the spring sale, and it's such a nice happy summer colour, I wore it quite a bit this summer. It's a little gritty and frosty though, which is weird for a luster.

I know eh? I wasn't really planning on going to this sale, and the few things I were looking for were sold out. I was going to buy a couple of blushes (dirty plum, redhead MSF, and the Natural MSF but the line up was crazy, and I already have too many blushes).

For some reason I completely overlook the things I'm looking for and find out later that they were right under my nose. I'll be looking at all the Hauls and think "I can't believe I missed that!"

I'm pretty excited about the Coral Crepe paint pot I got, that was something I was really dissapointed I missed.

p3chiu

nice haul!! i wish i got the pack with Fresh and Easy MES. I got the Coral Crepe paint pot pack instead. But it's all good....