• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Anti-summer eyes

Kaminoke

Normally my eyeshadow is so bright and colourful, but I found a sample of black ore solar bits, and it's so pretty I was determined to use it somehow
th_DANCE.gif

I used:
Subtle pigment
Carbon e/s
Black Ore Solar Bits
Golden Lemon pigment
Nylon e/s
Blacktrack fluidline
Kohl liner
Stud eyebrow pencil

Clinique superfit foundation in 07
MAC NC 42
MSF natural in medium dark
Shadester contour
Sweet as Cocoa blush
Collection 2000 shimmer and shade in #3

This is what I'm heading for
greengrin.gif

100709.jpg

01.jpg

Naked eye with primer. Boooo for naked eyes!

02.jpg

Subtle pigment above crease.

03.jpg

Carbon in the crease, or where you wish your crease was
greengrin.gif

04.jpg

Black ore solar bits all over the lid, leaving the very inner corner free.

05.jpg

Black pencil liner or e/s under the eye (think I used both) and Golden Lemon pigment in the inner corner.

06.jpg

Black gel liner on upper lash line, black pencil on waterlines, tidy brows and Nylon e/s highlight. Blendy blendy blend if anything looks messy.

Clean up ton of fallout from rest of face, concealer, foundation etc.

I used Shadester contour, Sweet as Cocoa blush, Patisserie l/s with that Maybelline shiny lip stuff you twist up (can't remember what they're called for the life of me :x) in Blazing Gold.

Tadaa!

09.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

C+C most definitely welcome, I'm not too confident with dark colours yet.

Latest posts