Any experiences with IRIDOLOGY???

OohJeannie

Hey all...Have any of you guys had any experience with an Iridologist/Iridology??
Not sure what I'm talking about?
google.gif

Or check out this wiki link
Iridology on Wiki Click Here

Thanks for any input you guys have

MsCuppyCakes

This is something I have wanted to check in to. Hopefully someone here has information/an experience to share.

OohJeannie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
This is something I have wanted to check in to. Hopefully someone here has information/an experience to share.

I flew with a fellow flight attendant that had nothing but good things to say. I may just go see this one iridologist in Houston and see for myself
th_wink3.gif

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OohJeannie
I flew with a fellow flight attendant that had nothing but good things to say. I may just go see this one iridologist in Houston and see for myself
th_wink3.gif

I think you should. I've heard great things as well, I just need to find one.

greentwig

I have been to an Irodologist (sp?). It was a great experience, I really didnt know what to expect but it was amazing what she knew just from looking at certian parts of my eyes. Like when I was younger in P.E. I got hit really hard w/ a volley ball in 1 of my breasts and it damaged it in some way which I really didnt know but she asked me if something happend to my breast (can't remember which one.. I think it was the left one). Anyways, so I told her about what happened in P.E. and she said oh ok that's what that is from... it was so neat. *thinking* Right now I cant remember what else she told about my health/body/eating habits/what I shouldent eat/what I should eat that would help me w/ things.

The experience overall was amazing and I'm glad I read this I want to go back, it's been about 3 years, I just havent had the time. I must go though!
cutey.gif

EDIT: I still have the papers that she gave me and I'll try to find them in the near future and update this post
smiles.gif

greentwig

I just thought also...
I have her card still so if your in So.Cal and you would like her name & # just PM me.
winkiss.gif

EDIT: I thought I had her card in my wallet but I dont
th_dunno.gif
I'll find it when I get home tonight and if I can't I'll call my mom, she know her name and # for sure
yes.gif