Any Good D/S Eyeshadow Primers?

nursee81

I was going to say the l'oreal decrease. The girl at ulta was telling me that it was as good if not better than the udpp. I've never used it so I don't know you can also use a concealer as a primer too.

pumpkincat210

loreal decrease was horrible! It's a peachy color and the colors slide off after a couple of hours.
H.I.P. made one that was available at ulta that was identical to udpp.

cathlila

the new sally hansen line (the carmindy one?) has an eye primer/corrector called Fast Fix Eye Shadow Base, but I'd avoid it

I'm still having serious fading/creasing issues...

Melon

I've used the Boots no.7 one. It's an eyeshadow base and it works fairly well for me. It depends on how much eyeshadow you're packing on though. When I'm in a hurry and I don't have enough time to fully blend all the colors, sometimes it might crease, but it's very minor.

My eyelids are not "oily" though, so if yours are, my post may not be useful.

Although, 5 hours later, after massive clubbing, my shadow still looks intact and it did NOT look like a hot mess. While I was in Las Vegas a few weeks ago, I would be about and about for 8 hours outside in the scorching heat, and my eyeshadow still looked pretty good. I did have to touch up a tiny bit after that though.

This is only an alternative though, I wouldn't recommend this if you could afford better, since UDPP works better imo.

User38

I agree with Pumpinkcat -- the L'oreal is l o u s y .. and will slip off into the sunset with your shadow on it.

I can only suggest that you use your own concealer on the lid to prime them for shadow, and use a light coating of mineral veil or tranlucent powder on top if you cannot purchase a good ES primer.

BEA2LS

the loreal one really works great for me! it keeps my eyeshadow staying vivid, and it has staying power.
but everyone is different? i know some people like to use wet and wild cream eyeshadow.