Any pale girls that love Siss l/s?

abbyquack

So I am interested in Siss, but I noticed in all the FOTDs in which it looked incredibly hot, it was on WoC. I couldn't find any pasty NC15 like me, and so I'm just curious, would this color look okay on me? TIA!

Ernie

I love Siss and I'm NC15 too! Sometimes I use a darker liner and fill in the lips a little, and blend before using Siss.

abbyquack

Thanks and yea, I saw it in your Classic l/s list and I got curious! But it's only FS stores that carry it I think so I am trying to get an idea of what it would look like on pasty me.
smiles.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

I love it too! I'm NW20 and usually wear it with Stripdown liner and Ample Pink Plushglass or Viva Glam VI Special Edition.
greengrin.gif

Ernie

The counters don't have this color?
I like it and you can mix it with l/g to change the look.

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
The counters don't have this color?
I like it and you can mix it with l/g to change the look.

Nope, at least my counter doesn't. The guy said it was d/c but I don't think so since it's still on MAC's site.

And tish thanks for that FOTD, it does look pretty!
smiles.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

It used to be at all locations, then it became a MAC store exclusive. Now it may be discontinued for good? It's beautiful, I love it!

abbyquack

Awesome, k then I gotta get my hands on it asap before it's gone! Also, do you know, is it close to any other colors? Like Fresh Poo, Masque, etc?

Ernie

^^no, not like fresh poo at all, it's lighter with a subtle sheen and FP is lustre while Siss is satin.

TISH1124

I'm lazy...so don't feel like pulling out the camera.....But it is close in color too Fresh Poo...but better ....I am looking at them both....But I like Fresh poo too especially with Oyster Girl on top

abbyquack

Thank you thank you thank you! Tish = wonderful! I love those swatches, I think I DEFINITELY need Siss in my life now.
heart.gif