Any WOC wearing Madly Creative?

missanne

I came across Madly Creative at a CCO and was wondering if it was WOC friendly. It looked a little frosty but I thought I recalled reading that it was a nice nude. The testers at my CCO are kinda gross so I don't dare use them. Just wondered what you all thought of it before I purchase it. Thanks in advance.
(Ref:NC50)

ayshaishaq21

Quote:
Originally Posted by missanne
I came across Madly Creative at a CCO and was wondering if it was WOC friendly. It looked a little frosty but I thought I recalled reading that it was a nice nude. The testers at my CCO are kinda gross so I don't dare use them. Just wondered what you all thought of it before I purchase it. Thanks in advance.
(Ref:NC50)

Hiya, i know its very late re.. madley creative lipstic, but it was my 1st lipstick and i love it soomuch i wish i had a back up! Its creamy aswell as frosty but it does look stunning, n its a bit like Angel.

Take care hun! x
mac_addict.gif

missanne

Thanks for your input. I agree, it was slightly creamy when I swatched it on my hand. I think I'm gonna give it a try.

missanne

Thanks GlamQueen21. I actually brought it yesterday. I like it more than I expected. It actually came out to be a cute nude once I added a lil gloss on top!