Anybody else ready for Belle Azure?

Star

Now that our d'Bohemia high has worn off slightly... is anyone else but me really itching for Belle Azure?
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

I wonder what the shades of Fluidliner will be?

Onederland

i can't wait for Belle Azure. Im going to buy EVERYTHING..

and there wont be any new fluidliners with Belle Azure.
ssad.gif

Oonie

I'll prob get the e/s, l/g and l/s(B2M). Just recovering from D'Bohemia but I'm up for it!
lol.gif

glittergoddess27

This one is gonna break me for a while,... after Belle A I expect my visit to the MAC store will have to stop for a while or at least my ahusl should get lighter!

Star

Oh, I thought those little pots on the photo were fluidliner, they must be the bronzing powders??

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star
Oh, I thought those little pots on the photo were fluidliner, they must be the bronzing powders??

yes they're pearlized powders.

Jillith

Heck, yeah! Although I am still coasting on a d'bohemia/temperley high, I can't wait to see the belle azure shadows.
greengrin.gif

DeweyAnn

I am already CRAZY for Belle Azure
smiles.gif
I almost bought everything from the D'Bohemia look and have to recover
greengrin.gif
.. but Belle Azure is announced on middle of June here
smiles.gif

PrettyKitty

I'm ready but not my wallet.
lol.gif

Damn, I would be ready if L'Oreal could finally pay me for my days of work I did 1 month ago.
th_remoteImage-61.gif

PnkCosmo

Goodness!! I *just* got Coco & Deckchair yesterday!!

I've only had a chance to play with Shade once!! I think I need to play with my D' Bohemia goodies a little more before I'll be ready for Belle Azure!!

Shawna

I just got my bohemia stuff yesterday, but I'm always ready for more.........I can't wait for the new vp e/s those are my favorite texture. The pearlizer powders look pretty good too.

magenta

THIS is the colection i've been excited for! the trick will be getting to my counter,since i've left to go home for the summer. i go to uni in the town where the counter is, and it's the closest one