Anybody want help me with my level of english?

juliomendoza

Hii!!! :)

My name is Julio Mendoza, I´m from Murcia, Spain.

I know that this message may be is a little strange but let me explain it, but more or less, is language exchange.

I´m a student. I study Industrial Engineering.I am 20 years old. As you know in Spain is very difficult get a job nowadays, so I´m learning english because I want get a job in a foreign country.

My level is between B2-B1 so I can have a normal conversation but I want improve it.

I thinkt that you probably know the computer program Skype, it´s free. I think that if somebody want help me we can talk by this program, with or without webcam.

I propose, for example, half an hour speaking english and half an hour learning spanish if you want improve your spanish with me. About some topic, I dont care, news, football, studies, cinema, tv, cars, Spain etc

If there is somebody interesting in talk with me in english or talk in spanish send me a private message.

I think that this is so strange that maybe you wont trust in me. If you want I can send you a picture, or my email, facebook adress, etc etc.

P.S.1 (If the administrator think that this is the incorrect sub-forum please move the topic.)
P.S.2 I´m interesting also in learn french, but my level is lower.

;)