Anyone attended Empire Beauty School?

ksaelee

wow nobody? well i ask b/c i spoke with an advisor and she told me they use mac products for the makeup part of the curriculum...and she said they have been using mac for years...so i was wondering if anyone attended empire and if so was it easier to become a mac makeup artist/freelancer...

BEA2LS

my hairdresser went there and she is excellent. i do not know much about it but she does hair and make-up and again, she is always on-point so i am sure they trained her very well.

BJ1077

Hi,

I am currently attending an Empire Beauty School in NJ...and I can tell you that they only spend about 2 weeks on skin care, and about 1 day on makeup, and we did not recieve MAC products in our kit, it was just some small little travel kit.

I do think it depends on your school. You can always go to the MAC pro site, under pro student and see if your school is listed.

HTH

laceface

I think the one in NJ is quite different from the the Empire Makeup Academy in Costa Mesa, CA. But I know THAT one is amazing! Not from personal experience, but a ton of amazing makeup artists have gone there.