Anyone ever get the MAC fragrances?

rouquinne

MV3 - mmmmmmmmmm...

greengrin.gif

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Which ones smell like the makeup?

I think MV2 is the closest match-it's not identical, but it still has that vanilla cake batter like scent. I think it smells scrumtillyumtious mixed with Hypnotic Poison.

magenta

i have turquatic and i LOVE it. i always get compliments on it. my mother asks me every single time i wear what i'm wearing that smells so good. an di only have one perfume lol

a_parting_gift

YES. I have MV3 and loooovvveeeeeee it. I wasn't even looking for a perfume, but when I was checking out at the register for the holiday//Ornamentalism release, I took a whiff and it was wonderous! I use it everday. yum yum.

user2

My counter has like 6 different fragrances (gold, black, turquoise, pink, green, orange) and the only one I bought and love is Turquatic!! Mhh soo yummy!!

Noire

I got a strange burnt note from the Vanilla one, kind of like a high school dance smoke machine.

The others of the numbered ones were ok, no big impression on me. I haven't smelled the ones named for colors.

~Noire

jmvuitton

i have c-squeeze and greenify and they're both wonderful. i want turquatic (spell?) and MV2 but I have 10 perfumes already so I can't justify another 2 haha

Midgard

I bought MV1 this week and love it! I also have the MV2, which I like, but I always get sick of it after a few minutes!

Turbokittykat

I recently tried MV3, Violetrix and Turquatic. MV3 smelled like a bonfire on me. Awful! And neither violetrix nor turquatic suited me either.

I think MAC fragrances and I were not meant to be together.

SingleWinged

Turquatic is amazingggg! Violetrix was too sweet. Strangely I like the green grassy smelling one.. can't remember its number though.